Going to reply to one from the last thread since it's locked now:

7.62x54 rounds - 
http://imgur.com/V39oBIA
land mine - 
http://imgur.com/HcNPOfS

Using the "spoiler" tags along with the image button is more ideal, like this:

V39oBIA.jpg

HcNPOfS.jpg

Just a suggestion :) Thanks for sharing!

So it looks like the 7.62x51mm finally got [properly] renamed? Also, in addition to the land mine, it would seem bear traps are spawning as well.

• Like 2

Go forth and find me an SVD while I work my 9-5

Go forth and find me an SVD while I work my 9-5

I'm definitely wondering if there's more to the change in ammo name I pointed out above.

I found 2 land mines in Cherno. They take up 4 slots (2x2) takes about 5 seconds to set it. I didn't walk over it to see if it was activate.

DayZ%202015-03-25%2017-33-43-08_zpsa2d7d

Edited by RagedDrew

one woman zombie, saw me at only close distance, attacked with swinging arms, took maybe 10 hits with damaged chopping axe to kill her. her hits on me hurt but not deadly, maybe hit me 5 times

and another, moves faster, hits you more but for less damage, this one got me bleeding in about 3 hits.

Moving around them doenst stop them hitting you now.

Edited by PongoZ
  • Like 1

865nBNX.jpg

VCdnHuW.jpg

• Like 7

so is the 7.62 Russian everywhere like it would be in real life?

Update

BvwcNnD.jpg

Same result with the bear trap. Tried to take a closer screenshot from it, but one step to much :D

pics:

q6jja7da.jpg

l96khh56.jpg

edit:

It would be great if we could get a slider for transparency in the future. I don't want a crosshair at all, so everybody would win?!

Edited by xCAPx
  • Like 3

Same result with the bear trap. Tried to take a closer screenshot from it, but one step to much :D

pics:

q6jja7da.jpg

l96khh56.jpg

Just tested the bear trap myself, had the foresight to make a splint. just wish i hadn't put the splint into my trouser pocket. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Just tested the bear trap myself, had the foresight to make a splint. just wish i hadn't put the splint into my trouser pocket. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but that's pretty funny! :lol:

• Like 2

Servers seem to be restarting every 15 minutes or so. I seem to spend half the time waiting at the loging countdown.

To answer questions RE: infected numbers and overall performance.

Within 30 minutes I had encountered more infected than a usual 3 hour time span in previous builds.

I am seeing maybe 2-3 times the number of infected in general and the performance of the AI and the game seems the best yet.

I'm actually avoiding infected rather than going, "oh boy, there's one, KILL IT!".

Loot , loot, everywhere.

I found an AK74 and a fire axe in my first 10 minutes. (Could have swapped for different guns but I'm sticking.)

Now I just need to find my way to somewhere with the mags/ammo and a scope and I'll see what I can about an infected killing spree.

For kindling i guess

*snip*

It's for dying clothes, or at least that's how I've heard it explained. I can imagine it being used for kindling though, too. You should try it out! :)

*snip*

Where is this?