Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

1v4 ninja style! "To kill enemy - become enemy" infiltrating a big group from inside with cold blood!

All things considered, you did well to murder them.

Did any of them even get a round off?

It will be interesting to see how these videos change once the placeholder ARMAII 3PP camera is replaced.

• Like 1

All things considered, you did well to murder them.

Did any of them even get a round off?

It will be interesting to see how these videos change once the placeholder ARMAII 3PP camera is replaced.

I dont mind 3pp as long as everyone can use it against me aswell:) that's how the games was ment to be. 90% of servers were third person when the alpha was released:) guess they wanted it that way, and 1st person was just an additional option I guess. Now server owners can choose. we have 2 servers. 1 is 50 slot 3rd person which is always full and other one was 50 slot 1st person. it was always around 10 ppl on it so we had to change it to 3rd person:)

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/222733-3pp-camera-position-fine-tuning/

The current 3PP is a placeholder from ARMA 2 and was never "how it was meant to be".

We will likely see all servers have 3PP on when it is fixed.

I've already seen this topic and I even posted it on my facebook. I dont understand why ppl get so excited about the current 3rd person view. It's not like only I use it xD 90% servers are like that and ppl -playing on them have equal chance to use it against me... if they fill fix it then fine, I'll go along with the fix and play using the new camera. I wont miss this one because it might be a little abusing but everyone can do that. I just play the game the way it currently is:) waiting in queue and spamming a bunch of 1st person servers for 10-20 mins just to get in is not for me. I value my time and I dont have it too much lately.

Edited by Toperek1990
  • Like 2

-snip-if they fill fix it then fine, I'll go along with the fix and play using the new camera. I wont miss this one because it might be a little abusing but everyone can do that. snip-

You sir, have the right idea.

:thumbsup:

You did short work of them!!  :thumbsup:  That was pretty epic!  B)

• Like 1

Nice kills!

We will likely see all servers have 3PP on when it is fixed.

I doubt that - it may fix the "looking over" ability but you can still easily see around objects. Definitely an improvement, but I'm sure 1PP is here to stay.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 3

^Man, I hope so.... It's really the only way I play, even on 3PP servers I rarely use the 3PP view.

• Like 1

You did short work of them!!  :thumbsup:  That was pretty epic!  B)

thank You Odin mate!:)

Nice kills!

I doubt that - it may fix the "looking over" ability but you can still easily see around objects. Definitely an improvement, but I'm sure 1PP is here to stay.

I always used to play cod1, cod2, battlefield almost every part... when I bought DayZ I finally tried something different than 1PP. maybe that's why for me 3rd person is so cool, my first c hange for a very long time:) and the first camera I used in DayZ:) people just get used too much I guess:))

Still, can't wait to see new options.

I really dislike seeing people in videos shoot a downed player in the head. I know why you do it but it just seems so cold not giving him a chance even. Whenever I take a player out I usually go and see if he's alive, mostly they're not but if they are I tie em up, bandage them and take what I need. Then I leave. Maybe the guy makes it, maybe not. I used to actually help people awake with epi.pens and defibs but it almost always went the same way, with them attacking me forcing me to kill them again. Its kinda weird that you can break through handcuffs with some wiggling.

I really dislike seeing people in videos shoot a downed player in the head. I know why you do it but it just seems so cold not giving him a chance even. Whenever I take a player out I usually go and see if he's alive, mostly they're not but if they are I tie em up, bandage them and take what I need. Then I leave. Maybe the guy makes it, maybe not. I used to actually help people awake with epi.pens and defibs but it almost always went the same way, with them attacking me forcing me to kill them again. Its kinda weird that you can break through handcuffs with some wiggling.

first of all they were shooting on sight at people on airfield :) second of all it's too risky to tie him up on the open field in a place like this, you saw how many people were there, I could have been eaisly killed perhaps by those guys that were hiding from this group on the airfield. I could never be sure if I killed all of them, group like this one could be bigger. I repect your gamestyle and methods you use, I also give people a chance BUT ONLY when I'm sure that my life is not at risk anymore. And open field at Airfield with soo many people at it doesnt give me the safety feeling.

Edited by Toperek1990

kudos, how are your nerves in these types of situation when you're greatly out numbered?

mine have gotten much better the more i keep doing it... knowing when to strike can be life or death.

• Like 1

Its interesting how little people pay attention in this game sometimes. You were standing in the middle of three of them and they ran past you multiple times. Knowing someone just died in that exact area. Silly players.

kudos, how are your nerves in these types of situation when you're greatly out numbered?

mine have gotten much better the more i keep doing it... knowing when to strike can be life or death.

always trying to wait for a perfect moment, I didnt want to start shooting to one guy without knowing the exact position of at least another guy:)

• Like 1

How is this "Infiltrating"?

All I seen was a bunch of inexperienced noobs, being sprayed down by an AKM.

How is this "Infiltrating"?

All I seen was a bunch of inexperienced noobs, being sprayed down by an AKM.

well try to think again and a bit more this time, maybe you'll see at least a small connection between this situation and "infiltration". And why do say they are noobs? They were just confused because they had a big group. DayZ is a hard game, you dont have a green nickname above your teammates head dude.

Edited by Toperek1990

well try to think again and a bit more this time, maybe you'll see at least a small connection between this situation and "infiltration". And why do say they are noobs? They were just confused because they had a big group. DayZ is a hard game, you dont have a green nickname above your teammates head dude.

I believe with 2155 hours in-game that I know full well of how "Hard" of a game this is, and since when is four considered "Big"? Not trying to be a jerk, but from what I watched it didn't seem like a infiltration, and more along the lines of them not noticing you until you start spraying.

I believe with 2155 hours in-game that I know full well of how "Hard" of a game this is, and since when is four considered "Big"? Not trying to be a jerk, but from what I watched it didn't seem like a infiltration, and more along the lines of them not noticing you until you start spraying.

So when you play alone or with your one teammate and you see a group of 4 people running towards you you think "oh look, a small group... don't care" well, at least for me 4 man group is a big group:) I never thought you're a jerk, that's what forums are for. Discussion.