Tatanko

Tatanko's Spring BBQ (& the Aftermath)

This is a thread to share your pictures from the event tonight :) Sorry it didn't go better, but for at least an hour I think we all enjoyed ourselves.

IReadTheAgreement already posted some excellent pictures here. Discussion for the event (especially feedback) can go in the original thread here.

Here are my pictures:

O8eNEYM.jpg

wiVQob1.jpg

FdcTylK.jpg

KWrpljc.jpg

VvHy4az.jpg

• Like 14

Glad you guys liked the shots I got.  Everything that happened tonight was pretty unique as far as playing DayZ goes.  Hopefully this will help attract more to the next event!

• Like 5

sorry about the suicide scene lol..press the wrong button but i should have keep recording but only record for 28 sec half of that me pretending for suicide 

http://vid659.photobucket.com/albums/uu314/fishtale2009/DayZ%202015-03-21%2020-17-28-35_mpeg4_zpshwquefv8.mp4

oh cool, glad to see someone took a vid of some kind! (Even though short)

2lxasu8.jpg

281p2t.jpg

2vskye9.jpg

apimpz.jpg

20a5auo.jpg

wl0nc.jpg

1z48gt0.jpg

ojj85i.jpg

29lb9zq.jpg

2jfhi6f.jpg

208cpht.jpg

2jdkj6r.jpg

2r6fcz9.jpg

256v1wk.jpg

1zfs7if.jpg

348k6yx.jpg

Edited by Inception.
Spoilered.
  • Like 5

damn, i wish i had been able to come, but i was on camp. did you guys end up having truck races along the road?

damn, i wish i had been able to come, but i was on camp. did you guys end up having truck races along the road?

lol did you read the whole thread? We all get killed by hackers

Unfortunately we didn't get to do a lot of the stuff we were hoping to do, including the flare gun fireworks :( That's okay though, there will be another event soon!

• Like 3

Unfortunately we didn't get to do a lot of the stuff we were hoping to do, including the flare gun fireworks :( That's okay though, there will be another event soon!

I think for the next event, we will just lock out a separate server node for you guys to party on, no interuptions and full control of your event and all its glory.

• Like 7

I think for the next event, we will just lock out a separate server node for you guys to party on, no interuptions and full control of your event and all its glory.

Expect lots of PMs from me in the coming weeks :p

Stay tuned for part 2, everyone! :)

• Like 4

lol did you read the whole thread? We all get killed by hackers

ik, but how much stuff did you guys get to do?

ik, but how much stuff did you guys get to do?

Tbh, not really much at all. Tatanko wasn't even their half the time unfortunately because he got shot :(

That gear demands respect.

He lived longer than almost anybody, too! When shots would randomly ring out over the party, everyone would duck for cover, but not him... good ol' raBit just kept on farming in his bright red outfit, sticking it to the man trying to bring down everyone's fun  :lol:

He lived longer than almost anybody, too! When shots would randomly ring out over the party, everyone would duck for cover, but not him... good ol' raBit just kept on farming in his bright red outfit, sticking it to the man trying to bring down everyone's fun  :lol:

yes I was dressed like a "boss"... that s how I roll 90% of the time in dayz.

if you check my steam screen shots. (rabit.) i'm all ways color cordinated over functionality.  I have about 100 from the last 300 hours (950 total).  all people in my screen shots are random people I just bumped into.  any pics with 5-10 or 15 people... there all random's I convinced to be friendly and all on high pops. might be a friend or 2 in a couple pics.

last week I set up a farm at suicide silo (solicny)

promoting life over death from the silo

at least 30-40 people passed through some armed some not.

any one who tried to kill me got skinned and left in the middle of the street as a warning to all.  was there for a full server restart.  15 piles of bones 60 raw human steaks spread across the road.  good times good times

=)

Edited by raBit.
  • Like 3

Also I would like to say thanks to the hackers......

Man they definitely made that night AWSOME!!!!!!

nades going off around that house for like 10 15 mins.... was so epic, with the flare lighting up the night sky.

Yes I know its not cool to hack... but you have to admit that was EPIC

=)

Meawhile I was safely hiding in a bush outside of Zeleno eating my beans cold.

Safe and alive. :ph34r:

• Like 3

Meawhile I was safely hiding in a bush outside of Zeleno eating my beans cold.

Safe and alive. :ph34r:

You're no fun ;)