Sign in to follow this  
NinjaTurkey

Horns

Was watching a stream for Reign of kings and it got me thinking that if horns were added into Dayz that would be so cool.

Obviously its not a priority item but just imagine hearing that and a group hunting you, or being part of the hunt and sounding the horn.

Would send chills down your spine. Bones are in the game, so make it a craftable item.

• Like 2

I want a horn on the V3S....beep beep!!

• Like 1

Yeah heres an idea, zombies respond to sound, like a gunshot, so say you're heading into elektro with a group one guy could post up on the roof of the firestation near the power station, he sounds the horn and draws all zombies towards him making the city zed free although its still the question of getting him off the roof safely.

Was watching a stream for Reign of kings and it got me thinking that if horns were added into Dayz that would be so cool.

Obviously its not a priority item but just imagine hearing that and a group hunting you, or being part of the hunt and sounding the horn.

Would send chills down your spine. Bones are in the game, so make it a craftable item.

i ran into another player in a v3s and cruised along beside him for a good time today. would have been nice to parp a horn at him on my way 

A megaphone is confirmed, as a WIP image of one was released on Trello a while back. It would be interesting to see horns as well though, being craftable and not requiring a battery while having a more limited function.