Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Yazar8's and Larsehh_'s giveaways

Just a sidenote, this is not a trading topic.we are giving away stuff for free. If you want to give something in advance, then use this topic to talk with the traders amongst the community. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172229-trading-post/

Sometimes we can't carry all we have at the wednesday wipes. So we obviously need to leave stuff behind us. These are actually items that some poeple might consider valuable we leave behind. 

There's a lot of stuff we leave behind. AKs, M4s, mags, ammo, nettings, burlapstrips, vests, military clothing, lots of food & drinks, backpacks. So we are interested in giving out what we have. I have thought of going to the coast and giving these to freshspawns, however this is too much of an effort. I have tried this months ago, I usually got blasted by hackers around. also this is worth too much of an effort (going to the coast and finding dudes) so we came up with this idea to give away gear for whoever is willing to come up north and pick it up. 

So in a nutshell, anyone who is interested?

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 2

i would like to take a semi + clips and ammos if you have any

AKM, AK74 , AKS74U or MP5K which one do you want? The M4 I have is reserved for someone else at the moment.

Edited by Yazar8

AKM, AK74 , AKS74U or MP5K which one do you want? The M4 I have is reserved for someone else at the moment.

haha.any is good AKM is good or whichever has ammos with it and clip

if m4 is available, i will preferred that but any is good 

Edited by thewire

You said M4 but do you have spare AUGs? And if not either of these I wouldn't mind a PSO and a couple AK101 mags as well as an AK RIS.

if m4 is available, i will preferred that but any is good 

There is an M4 that is reserved but there is one that is not, you can take that. Are you from EU or US? So I will choose a server that is suitable for your ping, then will PM you the info.

You said M4 but do you have spare AUGs? And if not either of these I wouldn't mind a PSO and a couple AK101 mags as well as an AK RIS.

There are no AUGs at the moment and we don't have a PSO to spare. I will check for that RIS and mags though
Edited by Yazar8

There is an M4 that is reserved but there is one that is not, you can take that. Are you from EU or US? So I will choose a server that is suitable for your ping, then will PM you the info.

cheers mate...I am in US server. If you have clips ammos, and sight would be swell ..lol sounds too greedy

Edited by thewire

I would be interested in either an ACOG or red dot optic of some sort for an MP5. I could use a compensator for it as well, which I could trade my pistol suppressor for.

I would be interested in either an ACOG or red dot optic of some sort for an MP5. I could use a compensator for it as well, which I could trade my pistol suppressor for.

Dont have any extra of those at the moment, but once it starts stacking up we'll consider start giving away similar stuff aswel! :)

Dont have any extra of those at the moment, but once it starts stacking up we'll consider start giving away similar stuff aswel! :)

Sounds good. I appreciate the generosity!

cheers mate...I am in US server. If you have clips ammos, and sight would be swell ..lol sounds too greedy

I've sent the details to you via PM.

• Like 1

couple AK101 mags as well as an AK RIS.

Do you want an AK101 with an AK RIS, or do you want that RIS seperately? (Do you already have an AK101?)

Do you want an AK101 with an AK RIS, or do you want that RIS seperately? (Do you already have an AK101?)

I only need the rail. What about the mags?

I am at Vybor, do you have smersh, weapon flashlight or akm mags?

Edited by Berrett

Hi man

Thanks for the m4 and clips! It's great and where you said it will be! 

Thx! 

im looking for m65 jacket

What color do you prefer?

black :P

I am now PM'ing you the information.

I am at Vybor, do you have smersh, weapon flashlight or akm mags?

Not at the moment. But I will see what I can do.
  • Like 1

Allright couchtime now but tomorrow is another wonderful day. We got tons of AKM and drum/30rnd mags for it we would like to get rid of. Some 300Rnd ammo boxes with various ammo(damaged but nice space saver), various M65 Jackets, perhaps an AUG with couple of 40rnd mags, AK74/74SU with loads of mags. Also thinking about giving away a free Smersh Vest. Reply here or send a PM and I will come back to you in about 7-8 hours. :)

• Like 2

I am interested in the 40rnds mags, AUG and smersh. Pm me :)

Edited by Berrett