lepotato

I cant find any servers

Hey, 

I really need help i played dayz a while ago and i could find servers perfectly. Now a while ago I tried to join servers and there were none. There were no servers in history.... Nothing. I checked all the tabs, refreshed, changed the ping max to 1000 changed max players to 200 and still nothing. i have watched various videos and nothing has helped. I uninstalled and re installed steam and dayz still nothing. Please help, i think it is because my computer wont find any servers or something, at least that's what my friend said. I have not touched any files, if files may have been the problem please tell me. I have also tried turning off firewall. If i'm missing something please help, I also bought dayz on another steam account to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Also if it is because i have been banned please tell me. I don't know how i would have been banned though, i also dont know the side affects of being banned so if these are it Tell me..... PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO PLAY DAYz

I can't see any Day Z servers. I have ensured that I am looking at the server list on the internet tab and not the LAN tab. I have adjusted the search settings, verified files, uninstalled and re-installed the game, and made sure Norton wasn't blocking access to the web. Any ideas?

by adjusting the search settings what did you do? did you try entering a higher number for ping? i think the stock setting is 100, maybe you need to change that to 150 or 200 to see some servers.

i changed the max ping to 200, there were no changes. Up until about a week ago when this started i had almost 100 hours in game with no issues like this.

Edited by cavemanwarrior

Hello guys! Sorry for my bad language, but I ll try.When I go to search for servers, It's empty! I don't know what to do. Im search solution in the google, but nothing helped. Help me please guys, I want played)

i changed the max ping to 200, there were no changes. Up until about a week ago when this started i had almost 100 hours in game with no issues like this.

first FAQ here http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Hello guys! Sorry for my bad language, but I ll try.When I go to search for servers, It's empty! I don't know what to do. Im search solution in the google, but nothing helped. Help me please guys, I want played)

First FAQ here http://www.battleye.com/support.html

:)