Kimzer (DayZ)

DayzNorway - A2/A3 - Epoch/Overpoch - Admins wanted!

Hey guys!

My name is Kim, im the owner/founder of DayZNorway.com

A while back we had one of the larger servers around, peaked at something around 10th place on gametracker for a long while.

We are trying to get back into those numbers, but it seems harder to do than before. 

But we are sure that we can do it once more.

In preparation of that we are looking for a few guys/girls who have somewhat experience in being a mod/admin on Epoch/Overpoch.

We are running 4 servers at the moment, the list is as follows:

A2 Epoch Chernarus

A2 Overpoch Chernarus

A2 Overpoch Lingor

A3 Overpoch (Still in dev stage, but runs, most likely finished by this weekend, unless 0.3 is released)

We are looking for 6 people who want to contribute. First of all as mods with the option to rise in ranks to admins if prooven trustworthy.

The servers are quite unique, the A2 servers all run coin currency with a boatload of other scripts.

But we can get into details to those who are interested.

The main responsability will be for you (if interested) ingame mod/admin duties and responding to teamspeak requests.

Tasks vary, but for the most part it is helping players out with ingame issues and questions on the website.

You will be given a private staff room in our teamspeak, and also be given the needed permissions to access staff channels.

You will be given mod status on our website to be able to moderate forums and access staff forums, server logs and our in house ban tool.

You will be given level 2 permissions ingame, wich will grant you access to our ingame tools. Somewhat restricted untill you proove trustworthy enough to get level 3.

I will ofc be available for any questions but i do see that you are able to take descicions on your own. For bigger matters ill step in.

We can get into more details later on.

Now for the requirements for applying, if you dont qualify for the few below, there wont be much point in applying unfortunately.

Requirements:

Age: MINIMUM 16 years of age but have to be mature. (Dont want any unserious children with ingame powers)

Language: You should speak English at minimum but If  only Norwegian that is fine as i and the other admins are from Norway.

Earlier experience: Would be a big plus if you had any experience in being a mod/admin in any DayZ communities or have hosted servers before.

Game: Speaks for itself. But you do need to have DayZ Epoch, Overwatch and Lingor installed.

Format your application by following the below template and send me an email to admin@dayznorway.com

Tell us a little about yourself:

Type your message here...

How old are you:

Spoken languages:

What experience do you have moderating a community?:

Why do you think we should let you become part of our staff?:

How long have you been playing DayZ mod?:

Do you have skype and teamspeak?:

Edited by Kimzer

Tell us a little about yourself:

I am Mitch I'm from the UK have basic scripting knoledge aswell as a few years expierience of arma and dayz

How old are you:

Spoken languages:

English

What experience do you have moderating a community?:

I have good problem solving skills and have a firm hand on basic rules like hacking respect etc

Why do you think we should let you become part of our staff?:

I have all the basic needs such as expierience aswell as willing to contribute money if needed

How long have you been playing DayZ mod?:

1000+ hours on multiple accounts and 200+ on sa

Do you have skype and teamspeak?:

Yes

My name is Jay and from the U.S. I'm 30 and speak english. I have been a super admin for over a year. I should be part of your team because I have the maturity that comes with age and have been playing dayz for well over 1000 hours and I have TeamSpeak and need to redown load Skype from a pc wipe

Hello, my name is Huon from the UK.

I am 16 years old but mature enough to help out as an admin, I do like to have a bit of fun but I wouldn't take it too far, I'd be fair and strict as well as keeping to the server rules.

I have had experience as I had a Rust server with a friend of mine, I love to help out people on game and that's what I was looking to have as a main roll, for example teleporting to people, helping them out, discovering bugs and reporting them to be fixed, I've played Overpoch and standalone for a long time and have achieved hero status on all servers I've stayed on.

Please email me at huon121@gmail.com

Further contact - www.twitch.tv/HuonB