nictimus

Can only see/join Foreign servers.

For some reason my server list is restricted to foreign servers only, I can see servers from Singapur, Rome, Australia and other European Asian servers. I already check my filter settings, and all ready check the game files integrity, any other suggestion? 

For some reason my server list is restricted to foreign servers only, I can see servers from Singapur, Rome, Australia and other European Asian servers. I already check my filter settings, and all ready check the game files integrity, any other suggestion? 

And you are from?

Remember - not every country on the face of the earth has its own DayZ Server.

And you are from?

Remember - not every country on the face of the earth has its own DayZ Server.

Im from Honduras, Central America, but this is the first time this has ever happen, just yesterday morning I was playing just fine on American servers. 

Im from Honduras, Central America, but this is the first time this has ever happen, just yesterday morning I was playing just fine on American servers. 

Northern American Servers are technically still foreign servers. This is why I'm confused.

Have you checked your "Filter" settings?

Northern American Servers are technically still foreign servers. This is why I'm confused.

Have you checked your "Filter" settings?

Yes I check my filter settings. that is not the problem. I know, you are right, North American servers are still foreign, but I cant see any of them, the popular servers like Cult gaming, like the Blacklist server, like the really popular ones, i cant see those, only servers from China, Hong Kong, and other parts of Asia, they show a huge ping of course. I play in 3 low pop servers, but are those servers that are called "DayZ MO... Persistance On" and stuff like that, those are American servers, and I cant see any of those, nor can I join this servers through a friend of mine with whom I play with. It feels like the game is only giving me servers from other continents. 

Edited by nictimus

Yes I check my filter settings. that is not the problem. I know, you are right, North American servers are still foreign, but I cant see any of them, the popular servers like Cult gaming, like the Blacklist server, like the really popular ones, i cant see those, only servers from China, Hong Kong, and other parts of Asia, they show a huge ping of course. I play in 3 low pop servers, but are those servers that are called "DayZ MO... Persistance On" and stuff like that, those are American servers, and I cant see any of those, nor can I join this servers through a friend of mine with whom I play with. It feels like the game is only giving me servers from other continents. 

get an IP of one of the servers that you used to play on and see if you can manually ping it https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/How_to_do_a_ping_test

Edited by Franzuu

get an IP of one of the servers that you used to play on and see if you can manually ping it https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/How_to_do_a_ping_test

I did a ping to the server ( 108.61.125.20:2302

)

and this is what I got 91ms,89ms, 88ms,88ms, and 4 packets sent, and 4 packets received... So i Think everything is fine with this... 

I did this, no luck, I guess I will have to reinstall the game.

i'm not sure how the server browser works, but it seems really strange that you are able to ping servers but they are not showing up in the browser

if a reinstall and deletion of this folder C:\Users\Franzuu\Documents\DayZ

and this folder C:\Users\Franzuu\AppData\Local\DayZ

don't fix it then try reporting this on here http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.php

i'm not sure how the server browser works, but it seems really strange that you are able to ping servers but they are not showing up in the browser

if a reinstall and deletion of this folder C:\Users\Franzuu\Documents\DayZ

and this folder C:\Users\Franzuu\AppData\Local\DayZ

don't fix it then try reporting this on here http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.php

Yeah I did all of that and It did not work, I can only see insanely high ping servers, from Shangai, to India, this is ridiculous