Sign in to follow this  
dhavy

Lone Survival Roleplay & Realism

Hello everyone and thank you for taking your time to view this post. I am an Administrator on the Roleplaying server. I am here to make you people read this post to join our Roleplaying community. We have Staff on 24/7. We like to have hardcore roleplay (The server is not hardcore). We make sure that no one breaks Character,Metagames,KOS'es,or Fail Rp's. We have some staff positions still open and we still are looking for a writer to write some things. We have a 40 slot teamspeak and 40 slot game server hosted by Fragnet. We make sure that we can create an atmosphere in which people will enjoy roleplaying and not worrying about anything. We welcome all factions,ideas,players,and heavy roleplayers to our server. By the way we our a DayZ Standalone Community. For now it is a Private Hive with Persistence Off :)

Here is our website-http://lonesurvivalrpcommunity.enjin.com/

Our teamspeak is here-198.27.111.250:10155

Come on in and submit an application. We cant promise you a spot but it just depends on how good your application is and how well the interview goes. See ya there and I hope to meet you in Teamspeak!

Why are you posting in the Mod parts of the forums when this clearly is a SA server?

Because there is no other place to do it on these forums.