Bushmills

kill Z, get humanity up

Hi,

We don't get humanity for killing bandits, which is a pity because killing bandits should be rewarded.

The only remaining way to get humanity up is to heal other players. But this doesn't work if you play alone. If I want to play alone, why not rewarding me for cleaning the surface of the earth from the undead?

So I think we should be able to up our humanity by killing zombies. I've tried PvE servers thanks, this is not what I'm asking for.

We should get maybe 50 humanity, or even less, when filling up a page of the journal. I believe it's 175 zombies. Considering you need 5000 humanity to be hero, that could take a while, so it should be difficult enough while still be rewarding.

Thanks.

I get humanity for killing zombies on pvp servers

Hi,

We don't get humanity for killing bandits, which is a pity because killing bandits should be rewarded.

The only remaining way to get humanity up is to heal other players. But this doesn't work if you play alone. If I want to play alone, why not rewarding me for cleaning the surface of the earth from the undead?

So I think we should be able to up our humanity by killing zombies. I've tried PvE servers thanks, this is not what I'm asking for.

We should get maybe 50 humanity, or even less, when filling up a page of the journal. I believe it's 175 zombies. Considering you need 5000 humanity to be hero, that could take a while, so it should be difficult enough while still be rewarding.

Thanks.

I get humanity for killing zombies on pvp servers

Just because one server does it, doesn't mean it goes for the entire mod.

The humanity system is due a rework, which is why there aren't all that many ways to get your humanity up at the moment.

Just because one server does it, doesn't mean it goes for the entire mod.

The humanity system is due a rework, which is why there aren't all that many ways to get your humanity up at the moment.

That maybe but I have played/play on quite a few I havent seen one yet that doesnt give humanity for whacking zombies, id say its rare

That maybe but I have played/play on quite a few I havent seen one yet that doesnt give humanity for whacking zombies, id say its rare

It's not built into the mod, so it's rather redundant to even talk about it, as that's what it's about here, not what some servers add to their own package.