Sign in to follow this  
Greenbury

DayZ won't launch at all...please help me...

Ive had this same problem sence wensday i have not been able to play at all ive tried every thing

Also if you have had the exact same problems I did. I have updated my post and fixed mine and got it working... 

Well, whatever you did there Greenbury.. I tried that 2 days ago already and it didn't fix it. I have the same visual symptons like you, but it still won't start.

That happened already days ago Boneboys, however I didn't get a single reply there yet. Can't you imagine that people can get kinda desperate when the game stops working from one day to another?

That happened already days ago Boneboys, however I didn't get a single reply there yet. Can't you imagine that people can get kinda desperate when the game stops working from one day to another?

Can you send me your Steam ID in a PM please.

I will get the Team to track your account.

Also if you have had the exact same problems I did. I have updated my post and fixed mine and got it working... 

It didnt work.

I just had a 3 hours correspondation with a support guy from battleye and we figured that this specific issue is located in the followups of the windows update KB3004394.

To erase this update do the following:

Control panel -> Programs -> Show installed updates -> Enter "KB3004394" in the search bar -> uninstall it.

For me it caused that almost all windows updated since 11.12.2014 were failing or not completly installed. After removing this I was able to launch and connect to dayz again. Thanks to the support of battleye and Steak and Potatoes / AmberHelios for helping me find and fix almost all possible error producing sources. I hope some others can fix it this way, otherwise contact support@battleye.com, they will note this issue and most likely do some FAQ for it.

• Like 2

I just had a 3 hours correspondation with a support guy from battleye and we figured that this specific issue is located in the followups of the windows update KB3004394.

To erase this update do the following:

Control panel -> Programs -> Show installed updates -> Enter "KB3004394" in the search bar -> uninstall it.

For me it caused that almost all windows updated since 11.12.2014 were failing or not completly installed. After removing this I was able to launch and connect to dayz again. Thanks to the support of battleye and Steak and Potatoes / AmberHelios for helping me find and fix almost all possible error producing sources. I hope some others can fix it this way, otherwise contact support@battleye.com, they will note this issue and most likely do some FAQ for it.

KB3004394 isnt installed on my computer so its not that

Edited by LazyName123

Hi guys, i have the same problem, but your solution dont resolve the problem for me. ( i'm sorry my english is little, I will try to do my best!) 

I despaired I can't played since the last patch. I tried everything