Sign in to follow this  
Fortune_Finder

Still speed hacks in DayZ?

Didn't they remove the possibility of people speedhacking in the game?

This guy seems to have done it anyway? Or what do you think?

Don't think they stopped or claimed to have stopped any particular type of hack, but they are making it harder and harder to get away with it.  Hacking will NEVER go away, it'll ebb and flow like all things, but never disappear entirely.  Patch a hole in the wall and they'll make another one, reinforce the wall and they'll dig under it, make the wall deeper and they'll jump over it.  So on and so forth.

Don't think they stopped or claimed to have stopped any particular type of hack, but they are making it harder and harder to get away with it.  Hacking will NEVER go away, it'll ebb and flow like all things, but never disappear entirely.  Patch a hole in the wall and they'll make another one, reinforce the wall and they'll dig under it, make the wall deeper and they'll jump over it.  So on and so forth.

Sadly, true.

Yes, what's also sadly true is that this topic will either be locked, or merged with a lock topic, as actual discussions can no longer take place on this forum.  Hackers will keep making hacks till Script Kiddies no longer pay money for them, or until they get bored and move onto other things.  Just as the Devs will keep patching and patching until all the servers shut down permanently.  Quite a Sisyphean task on both ends.  And now I think it's time I go to bed, as I am using terms like Sisyphean correctly.  Or at least I think correctly, I am rather sleep deprived after all.

• Like 2

We ask you to follow Rules and Guidelines concerning hackers/scriptkiddies, if you can not or will not follow them your posting privileges will be removed.

@ BigMike, you should know better than that.