TerribleTomato

Truck on edge of map

Hey guys! I need some help, me and a friend were looting the west tent city and found a truck. We just found m4's and aug's from a helicopter crash site. We also just found a large military tent at the tent city. We were driving north to set up our first tent and i stepped lightly on the side of the map and the car glitched through the ground. I was wondering if anyone could help me get out of this situation without losing my m4 and my military tent?

Much appreciated,

-TT

Let us know how long it took to get that resolved. This happens to me quite frequently, so I might be able to benefit from your experience here. Why doesn't the engine do this automatically? You actually have to write a ticket so that someone puts you on top of the map again? - lol  

Let us know how long it took to get that resolved. This happens to me quite frequently, so I might be able to benefit from your experience here. Why doesn't the engine do this automatically? You actually have to write a ticket so that someone puts you on top of the map again? - lol  

Well I suppose its depends on how much one is stuck as I was unable to see a screenshot of his current situation.  Majority of the time you can vault, crawl and push your way out of stuck situations but in some random cases it might not work so you need outside tools to move a character.  This commonly used to be handled on Mod and Arma servers with server admins moving the players but with SA, the admins do not have the access to do such things, hence why a ticket is submitted and the DayZ gods move you ;).

Thank you so much! I submitted a report and hopefully I can be unstuck. 

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=22504

2 days later now. Have you been un-stuck?

Also, can they help when you are stuck under the map, e.g. in a truck? Should I get out of the vehicle in that case?

Yo, dont even bother submitting a claim. No response, its not worth it. Did a lot of reading, theyve got bigger fish to fry. Just die, games in alpha, get over it, blah, blah. Thats what I learned from that.

Edited by TerribleTomato

Yo, dont even bother submitting a claim. No response, its not worth it. Did a lot of reading, theyve got bigger fish to fry. Just die, games in alpha, get over it, blah, blah. Thats what I learned from that.

They did respond initially, looks like they must have missed the additional information though.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=22504