Sign in to follow this  
AethriaGaming

Dayz RP Server | Active staff - Giveaways and more

Aethria Gaming, 

Website

What is it?

Aethria Gaming started with just a Teamspeak and now we are branching out to more! We have noticed lately the lack of Australian Dayz RP servers so we have decided to start one and since we have started this project I think we have become to notice why no one has done this before its because the price of everything is high but hey there is no price for fun! 

So we have got a server and everything ready for the 15th of march is when it will go live I am posting here to get some attention the the server before it goes live we are looking to get some people white listed so that we have some players at release! 

How to become a member?

Its easy head over to our website AethriaGaming and make an account head into the forums and complete the Application process then one of our mods/admins will approve you also you may need to come onto the teamspeak for a quick interview so I will give you the Ip now Ts3.aethriagaming.com:10182 , we hope to see some applications soon!

What servers are we starting with?

We are starting with one 50 slot server until that fills up and we hope that it does pretty quick! 

eventually we want to have a few servers up and running on a shard database! 

Are we looking for Mods/Admins?

Yes we are! signup on the forums and join the teamspeak and have a chat with us and we can see if we can fit you in somewhere! everyone is welcome to apply!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post I hope to see you guys on the forums! 

Edited by AethriaGaming

Hey guys everyone that joins the forums goes in the draw to win a copy of Dayz Standalone 
DayZ-cover.png

We are doing this to grow our community and we hope that you can stay with us we will be the first Dayz RP server in Australia and lets make it a good one! 

to enter the draw:

• Fill out the Application to join the server
  • introduce yourself!