Sign in to follow this  
calle

Climbing through windows.

It would be nice if one could open windows just like doors. Maybe some kind of forcing it open like with a sledgehammer would be necessary (like locked doors) so that you don't get the "Open WIndow" action all the time inside of houses.

This would somewhat counter the situations where you can't enter a building because someone is shooting out the door.
It would also add to the stealth mechanism when we are able to sneak past zombies.
Zombie on the street making it impossible to enter through door? Use a sledgehammer or a screwdriver to enter through a window in the back.

Add to that shooting through and throwing stuff out of the window. It should be possible. 

I found myself stuck in one of the apartment buildings without a sizeable backpack, but with a tent in my hand. I couldn't throw this tent off the balcony or our of any window, as it kept dropping where I stand. And you cannot get on either the roof or back down with it again, because there are ladders both ways (and you drop the tent there). It was kind of hilarious that the best way to do it was to drop through that hole in the first floor stairway and hope it didn't kill me. Which it didn't ^^

I'd still prefer to be throwing this thing, instead of just dropping it on my feet, each time.