Sign in to follow this  
1clash1

Encountering the new animal AI is a unique experience

This was the first experience i had with the new animal AI and it was really quite something... stick it with it the to the end!

[0.54] Edited by ComradeClash
  • Like 3

It may be because I've been drinking but I lol'd beer out my nose ...... unexpected hilarity.

Edited by SaveMeJebus

It may be because I've been drinking but I lol'd beer out my nose ...... unexpected hilarity.

Hey man a laugh is a laugh. I was a bit out of it when I recorded this too, I had to cut a bit where I positioned the broom in a rather unfortunate position for the poor cow.

lol, it's a zombie herding cow!!!  And that music at the end, made me laugh.  Also, amusing to see that the zombies will chase animals and then when they catch them...do nothing.

You're lucky by the way, I like to play as something of a hunter and I cannot get within a mile of a cow now - they just bolt away at a hundred miles an hour and run until they disappear :-(

Edited by krazypenguin

lol, it's a zombie herding cow!!!  And that music at the end, made me laugh.  Also, amusing to see that the zombies will chase animals and then when they catch them...do nothing.

You're lucky by the way, I like to play as something of a hunter and I cannot get within a mile of a cow now - they just bolt away at a hundred miles an hour and run until they disappear :-(

Haha it's a cow herding zombies at the beginning! I did get close enough but that broom proved more than ineffective...

Oddly though, when it works right, they'll out run your truck pretty much at light speed.

Edited by Barnabus

Oddly though, when it works right, they'll out run your truck pretty much at light speed.

Haha yeah, it's some mad cow disease.