Sign in to follow this  
1337xmonster

How We Got Our M4's.

My friends Brandon,Verygamer,Goblins, and I were at the powerstation in Elektro. My friend Brandon was on top of the fire station shooting zombies with the mosin. We then heard another shot but this time it wasn't Brandon, it was a seven man clan. Brandon had to go so it was only Verygamer,Goblins, and I. We then approached the gunshots in a stealthy manner then out of no I was shot and killed. Goblins (our sniper) and Verygamer (our leader) wound up taking them all out when I got back. When we went to loot their bodies we found out they had three M4's. Verygamer and I took a M4 and Goblins stook with a mosin. When we finished looting up, they all came back looking like fresh spawns but they all had M4's and mosins again. I soon died by what sounded like an axe hit when there was no one really there, But Goblins and Verygamer mannaged to make it out alive. Soon after they started to leave the game but Verygamer decided to come back. There was then three clan members left and Verygamer took out two and the other one logged out. We managed to loot up and in total we got two M4's with a lot of attachments like a scope,bayonet, and coupled mags. We also had a lot of ammo for the M4's. This is how we got our M4's.

Picture of how it looked in the end:

http://gyazo.com/bea3a04c5edf75fefd1a9e4a51b34412

Edited by 1337xmonster

My friends Brandon,Verygamer,Goblins, and I were at the powerstation in Elektro. My friend Brandon was on top of the fire station shooting zombies with the mosin. We then heard another shot but this time it wasn't Brandon, it was a seven man clan. Brandon had to go so it was only Verygamer,Goblins, and I. We then approached the gunshots in a stealthy manner then out of no I was shot and killed. Goblins (our sniper) and Verygamer (our leader) wound up taking them all out when I got back. When we went to loot their bodies we found out they had three M4's. Verygamer and I took a M4 and Goblins stook with a mosin. When we finished looting up, they all came back looking like fresh spawns but they all had M4's and mosins again. I soon died by what sounded like an axe hit when there was no one really there, But Goblins and Verygamer mannaged to make it out alive. Soon after they started to leave the game but Verygamer decided to come back. There was then three clan members left and Verygamer took out two and the other one logged out. We managed to loot up and in total we got two M4's with a lot of attachments like a scope,bayonet, and coupled mags. We also had a lot of ammo for the M4's. This is how we got our M4's.

Picture of how it looked in the end:

http://gyazo.com/bea3a04c5edf75fefd1a9e4a51b34412

Did those M4's have the exact same attachments by any chance? And did the attachements/guns have the exact same pristine/worn/damaged rating?

I read this far then realised you were probably not telling the entire truth:

"My friend Brandon was on top of the fire station shooting zombies"

It should have read:

"My friend Brandon was on top of the fire station shooting anyone he could see"

No need to bend the truth when you are in Elektro, its a PVP hell hole and anyone in the city is looking for PVP :)

Edited by Beav
  • Like 1

Did those M4's have the exact same attachments by any chance? And did the attachements/guns have the exact same pristine/worn/damaged rating?

Yes they did have the same attachments, besides the scope and verygamer had a bipod, the scope on my m4 was diffrent. Also his m4 was worn and most of his attachments were worn and my m4 was worn and most attachments were damaged or worn

Edited by 1337xmonster

It should have read:

No need to bend the truth when you are in Elektro, its a PVP hell hole and anyone in the city is looking for PVP :)

Actually, Brandon got bored and said "im going to the top of the firestation and kill some zombies" but i understand what your saying man :)

It should have read:

Plus, we weren't even in a highly populated server, it was just us and the clan, with the exception of a few other people.

To the victors go the spoils! lol

So if you spotted someone your telling me you would NOT have taken a pop at them?

:P

If I'm in a good spot with a scoped mosin or longhorn I normally only go for geared players who have a gun, I normally leave fresh spawns and lesser geared players

• Like 1

So if you spotted someone your telling me you would NOT have taken a pop at them? 

:P

If it's a geared player with a gun probably but if its a fresh spawn no. What Im saying is that Brandon's objective wasn't to find a player, it was just to kill zombies out of boredom.