BuffCommander

There aren't any servers available for me to choose from! Help?

Hello my friends. I just recently bought Dayz, about a couple days ago actually. And I built my computer three days ago. I downloaded DayZ and was pretty happy about being able to play it for the first time. But when I clicked start or change servers, no servers popped up. Basically, servers are not showing up in the servers list which means I can't connect or play. I tried to do a little research on different forums and I've tried some trouble shooting guides, but nothing has worked. I've updated my drivers, turned my firewall of, I set my filter settings from 0 ping to 1,000 ping, I've refreshed the page, I made sure I was on the internet tab, and nothing seems to be working. Most of the other forums are out of date and repetitive, so I decided to bring the issue here to see if someone has gone through the same thing as I, and was hopeing for some insight. Any kind of helps you guys get would be very much appreciated. I just hope I don't have to wait for the Devs to resolve this issue, I know there's been somewhat of a problem with players finding servers since the new update. I've checked out this link and am assuming I'm going to have to wait until they fix the issue: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/220962-dayz-is-not-showing-any-servers/

Sincerely,

A Noob (who really wants to play this wicked awesome game)

Try looking up your problem, it is not a problem with the game, as I have had flawless experience with DayZ in the past 2 days.

That won't fix it. In a few cases this was caused by malware.

Do what it says in that thread and then send an email to support@battleye.com saying that you just did that, maybe give them the exact time too.