BuffCommander

Brand New Dayz Game - No Servers Show Up

Hello my friends, I just bought the Dayz Standalone game two days ago, everything got installed and I was ready to play. Unfortunately when I click "play," it takes me to a blank page where servers are supposed to be. Meaning, none of the servers are showing up. I decided to check forums before I started making a "help me im lost forum page." I made sure I was on the internet tab, I set my filter to a high ping just to make sure I'm not missing any servers, I turned my firewall off, I turned my other security items off, I refreshed the page, I waited, and still nothing. I just downloaded the game a couple days ago, so I honestly doubt the game is out of date or didn't get the most recent update. My drivers are updated, and my computer is brand new, three days old brand new. I'm not sure what else I can do until the devs post something about this problem being fixed. Any help would be appreciated. 

Sincerely, 

A DayZ Noob

Go into filters and set max ping to 0. I think you might have got help faster in troubleshooting too.

Edited by BCBasher

Thanks BC, I apologize, like I said, I'm new here. I've tried setting the ping to 0 as well, it doesn't seem to help.