Sign in to follow this  
domonos

are the persistence bugs gone with the new patch?

Did they fix the loot spawns on persistent servers like the massive loot?

no tents still cause spreading lootbombs on persistance on, 0.54 update did nothing

Edited by Wookieenoob

I'm pretty sure that the heli crashes aren't working on persistent servers. The crashes spawn and are visible, but no loot is spawning at them.

Edited by Mookie

I'm pretty sure that the heli crashes aren't working on persistent servers. The crashes spawn and are visible, but no loot is spawning at them.

I'm noticing the same. I've come across about a dozen visibly smoking crashes, even catching a few right after a restart but there's no proper loot, and no zeds nearby either.  Maybe it's just coincidence but there always seems to be the same odd piece of loot nearby:  one ballistic helmet about 20 yards from the crash.  

Maybe not worth mentioning but the first heli I found (immediately after the update) had some zombies around and some actual loot:  a damaged acog and some weapon attachments.  After the restart though, consistently nothing.

The persistence is still persistence. If you play on low-pop servers you should find some loot.

I'm noticing the same. I've come across about a dozen visibly smoking crashes, even catching a few right after a restart but there's no proper loot, and no zeds nearby either.  Maybe it's just coincidence but there always seems to be the same odd piece of loot nearby:  one ballistic helmet about 20 yards from the crash.  

Maybe not worth mentioning but the first heli I found (immediately after the update) had some zombies around and some actual loot:  a damaged acog and some weapon attachments.  After the restart though, consistently nothing.

there was loot

the choppers just never move and never respawn loot on persistent servers. 

Persistence, in my experience, is still not working. Heli crashes, like you have experienced, are not spawning loot as they should. Found quite a few on 'Persistence on' servers with this issue. I avoid Persistence enabled servers now as I know the loot spawn is still not working as it should.