zombieland78

not sure if my account has been hacked?

I recently was playing and noticed that when I typed in side my name came up as some random russian name.

Then I tried to get on a bicycle and every bike I used was not letting me get off and was sort of moving of its own accord.

Logged into a different server a few days later and had no icons, no zombies spawning and no loot spawning around me. I typed this into side and asked why this was happening (as it was my first time on the server) and they said it was because I was hacking, and would I please leave. My name was back to normal this time though.

Were they just tooling me? is there a way to know if my account has been hacked?

I've had the bike thing happen to me with different vehicles, that was the work of a script kiddie using a hack, that in itself is not a breech of your account.  The Russian name is questionable, but someone hacking into your account and installing hacks on their end would not affect your computer.  Hacks don't work that way.  If in doubt change your passwords and such if you're worried.

They may have just been trolling you but I haven't played the Mod in a LONG time.