Sign in to follow this  
Tunnix

Sunglasses Reduce Brightness / Glare

I often find myself running through Chernarus with the glare from the sun causing me to position my view very low across the horizon to reduce the glare / brightness from the sun. Whilst I think this is a great feature and really helps to make the game more realistic, I think that sunglasses should reduce the brightness and glare from the sun. This would not only make you look badass, they'd actually be tactically useful!

Edited by Tunnix
  • Like 1

I often find myself running through Chernarus with the glare from the sun causing me to position my view very low across the horizon to reduce the glare / brightness from the sun. Whilst I think this is a great feature and really helps to make the game more realistic, I think that sunglasses should reduce the brightness and glare from the sun. This would not only make you look badass, they'd actually be tactically useful!

Then they should also be a disadvantage inside houses!

• Like 1

Then they should also be a disadvantage inside houses!

...and non-functional in 3rd person view, if we're going for accuracy.

• Like 1

...and non-functional in 3rd person view, if we're going for accuracy.

Haha, yeah! That'll teach them 3pp peasants. 1pp master race! :D

Haha, yeah! That'll teach them 3pp peasants. 1pp master race! :D

Eh, I play 3rd person a lot of the time myself. BUT, I think it's entirely reasonable to create that restriction for third person view because that seems fair.

• Like 1