StrongBean

Persistent notes on paper

I think it would be really useful and also lead to some interesting situations if we could use the blank paper to leave notes either on corpses, in stashes or just on the floor.

I understand that there are some reservations held by some admins and players because of the potential for abusive/offensive content to be left in these notes. While I share these concerns I know that I play on a mature server with very good admins. I don't think that this would be a problem where I am. Maybe a bool for note writing capability for the server would give some flexibility?

The devs work so fast they have already read your suggestion, considered it, and implemented it in the past.

• Like 4

Are they staying persistent 100% now ?  I leave notes everywhere , but sometimes they stay and sometimes the pages are blank again. Is it possible it goes blank after someone reads it ? I like leaving them on the road next to a makeshift backpack that says ( I See You )  or put food in it and write  (Eat Me -  Drink Me ) I hope they are staying now , I think i will try that experiment today and check for myself. Also on a private server you should be able to write anything without being censored. That is just my opinion. If it works i'll try and set up a EVENT HUNT with notes for next weekend mabey.

1bc20845-7b59-4d21-8649-384b867da8d7_zps

I... Is this in the mod section? Y'all two replied with SA facts.

Unless... Its all a lie and I've been diverted to the H1Z1 website :X

• Like 2

I... Is this in the mod section? Y'all two replied with SA facts.

Unless... Its all a lie and I've been diverted to the H1Z1 website :X

Oh man, you are right. This is embarrassing, now I really wish I hadn't tried to be funny.

In that case, I fully support the suggestion. I would also like to add the suggestion that the mod and SA forums should be easier to tell apart.

Sorry OP.

• Like 2