Sign in to follow this  
theswedishcathead

Balaclava 3 hole variant

I love the ski mask/ balaclava they gave us, but it's just missing one variant!

The three hole balaclava! I mean i rather look like a bank robber than a snowboarder. So i can live out my bandit fantasy. :) I know it's not a big suggestion worthy of notice. But i mean just look how sexy they look

m88WsKg.jpg

Edited by Henrik115

I think alot of us had this one in mind more so than the other one currently in place when we first thought of bala's.. We  have a balaclava atlleast  so I am happy (only found my first one 2 weeks ago) but yes this 3 hole variant would be more than welcomed by the community, I'm sure..

One day.. 

• Like 1

I think alot of us had this one in mind more so than the other one currently in place when we first thought of bala's.. We  have a balaclava atlleast  so I am happy (only found my first one 2 weeks ago) but yes this 3 hole variant would be more than welcomed by the community, I'm sure..

One day.. 

Exactly, that's the one i had in mind :) Oh yes one day my friend one day.. i can become a bank robber ;)

Bandits need that third hole so they can suck each other off while talking about how sweet their last 'kill' was.

• Like 6

Bandits need that third hole so they can suck each other off while talking about how sweet their last 'kill' was.

On the other hand

This balaclava would probably insulate heat better than the others witch look lightweight

Thus would be better to use when it's cold

• Like 1

Yes please.

And maybe even a burlap sack version with 3 holes that you can then also paint black with the spray can to get something like this: http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Five-Online-Heists-Are-Coming-to-GTA-5-with-20-plus-Hours-of-Gameplay-468259-3.jpg

Have it need rope too if needed to tie it up at the top or something.

Edited by Chompster

Yes. I saw this concept on dayz TV I would love it ingame. We can still have the regular variant.

(In my opinion I'll be a bank robber when I get john dillengers outfit and his Thompson smg).