YepImGodLy

Need help or a refund :/

I played the game since it first came out but ever since 0.51 I cant play it any more game wont load ive tried everything would be nice if I could get a refund or at least half my money back. I have tried everything even asked on twitter and it either doesn't work or I get nothing back :/

If you want a refund, you should contact Steam.

If you want help with your problem, you should describe it in detail here.

Twitter...the peak of human technology and civilisation.

Useful for finding out what Beyonce had for breakfast maybe? For direct questions...maybe not.

• Like 2

How do you mean you can't play it anymore? Lag? Any errors?

I mean made a post a long time ago only one person tried to help me and all he did was pretty much call me a dumbass. so as I said above just wont run I hit play game and nothing happens

A long time ago (AKA six days ago) you posted:

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

Hello, I got a new computer upgraded from my laptop ever since I got my new computer every game works BUT Dayz and Arma II. I download Dayz hit play and nothing happens tell my friends I started playing dayz but then just goes to me back to nothing while I see nothing happens ill just still be at my desktop doesn't even show dayz has tried to load for me. I would like to play as ill finally get more then 20 FPS but guess that probably not gonna happen......

I'm sorry, but I can't make heads, nor tails out of what is, or isn't happening with your game. The post that you made here, is even less informative. If all you want to do is whine, then mission accomplished. If you actually want some assistance, then you may want to consider providing some useful information, in a coherent and organized manner. Alternatively, you may wish to submit a help ticket to the devs. Either way, if English is not your first language, then I would suggest that you first seek help with getting the specifics of your concern documented, on paper.