Sign in to follow this  
JimmyGio

Work on more serious issues/ bugs

I've logged about 100 hours into DayZ and I while I was pleased with the .53 patch and updates, I was also rather disappointed. While the patch did involve necessary pieces [i.e anti-hacks], I wasn't excited to know that instead of fixing some of the game breaking issues, they added in new clothes and tampered with the blood system. I [and I'm sure many other players] would very much appreciate it if the devs focused on bugs such as:

-Dropping items through floors
-Zombies glitching through walls and doors
-Not being able to pick up items at some points
-MASSIVE fps drops when entering or in a town
-(More of a minor issue) DESYNCING OUT OF A BUILDING AND DYING.
-etc.

I would be very pleased if the devs focused on these game-breaking issues other than making it to where players can use a tripod stand as a weapon (which has proven to no avail). I don't mean to come on so demanding but this is what we want as of right now. Not new clothes.

-JimmyGio

>implying the same devs creating 3d models of clothes also have the job of fixing bugs

I understand your frustration, but it's not quite as simple as "okay guys, today we're going to fix all the bugs." Believe me, they'd have done it. xD

• Like 2

>implying the same devs creating 3d models of clothes also have the job of fixing bugs

I understand your frustration, but it's not quite as simple as "okay guys, today we're going to fix all the bugs." Believe me, they'd have done it. xD

I completely understand that, I just think that if we KNEW they were working on it, I would feel a lot better about it. And I'm sure they are, but this last patch made it look like their last priority x)

I completely understand that, I just think that if we KNEW they were working on it, I would feel a lot better about it. And I'm sure they are, but this last patch made it look like their last priority x)

They know what they are working on, hence the dev team.  If you wish to expedite issues you notice place a bug report and get it upvoted.  If you search first you will most likely find a bug report already in place for your listed items, in which case upvote it to get attention.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Yea, why didn't those lazy artists debug the game? The nerve.