SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.54 Discussion

New Menu UI/Loading Screens

bed9d80a42.gif

h0lZ2rs.jpg

• Like 9

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is no loot spawning on the exp servers? (as of Thursday, 19 February, 02:30 AM GMT)

Edited by Heeeere's Johnny

Oh, a new UI and yey, more characters allowed in the name field :) Didn't even recognize in my rush to play exp after weeks of sobriety. ^_^

& f11 bug fixed :(

time to farm some feathers :blush:

Edited by halp

As there does not seem to be a topic for 0.54 discussions yet, I'd just start this one here.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is no loot spawning on the exp servers? (as of Thursday, 02:30 AM GMT)

Nevermind, this was explained in the other thread. No loot because it's not yet connected to the hive yet.

Edited by Ebrim
  • Like 2

Well, ... let me put it this way: You can scavenge for berries, apples, sticks and such, so in that term, there's not absolutely no loot. ;) But I didn't find any "human made thing" in that area of Berezino I reached first and the server had 0 people when I joined and only 3 when I left.

But I'm confident that if it is a bug, there'll be a hotfix until Friday.

you could spam actions like we could spam drink water before 0.53

handy for picking up some hundreds of feathers in a matter of minutes.

Was a great time for practising bow.

Was quite handy for Pers:ON beachsites aswell (dem apples)

Edited by halp

can anyone help me i keep finding derringers and i dont know what tipe of ammo they take i have a black one just sitting in my inventory takeing up space so please help

can anyone help me i keep finding derringers and i dont know what tipe of ammo they take i have a black one just sitting in my inventory takeing up space so please help

.45 I believe.

Didn't even knew there was a new experimental going!

Edited by Avant-Garde

edit: damn, ninja'd  :rolleyes:

.45 ACP ammo for the derringers, m8

Edited by Big L
  • Like 1

servers are still not up.

my guess is about 3-4 more hours.

ok thanks ill be on the lookout for 45acp now

Man, when will they enable "Cancel damn drinking animation"? I can't believe it is so hard to implement. Been waiting for this fix for almost a year now, but this never been addressed in numerous patches.
Am I the only one here who gets annoyed because you CAN'T STOP THE DAMN DRINKING PROCESS?

• Like 1

I try it 5 minutes ago to join one experimental server , new interface menus goes very slow and crash my pc, I must restart it with ctrl+alt+supr.

Looks like something in new interface is gonna be changed this morning.

That´s my experience, hope can help. See you in 0.54.

Man, when will they enable "Cancel damn drinking animation"? I can't believe it is so hard to implement. Been waiting for this fix for almost a year now, but this never been addressed in numerous patches.

Am I the only one here who gets annoyed because you CAN'T STOP THE DAMN DRINKING PROCESS?

Right click on a food item (opened can, fruit, vegetable, etc.) and cancel current action.

If you want to spam the drinking at ponds and wells, just hit F11 and spam it. Then move to cancel the suicide stance and do it again.

I don't have any problems with the new hud and menu system, but all the servers don't spawn any loot right now, and the footsteps behind you sound bug is back. Gonna wait for a fix maybe tomorrow.

что у них происходит с экспериментальными серверами уже 2 месяц? 

ты там морду завали еблосос!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Хуяссе, русский мир прорвало!

Use English, moron.

No, and no.

Do not go out of your way to insult others and do please stick to the English language, as this is an English board.

if you have anything you need to talk about and can't speak English, feel free to PM:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/user/34627-pa-mikhail/

Now, back on topic everyone.

Did anyone else in New England (or subsequent time zones that are opposite of Prague, CZ) wake up at 4:00 Am this morning just to see if experimental was up before work? Because I'm totally doing it right now :D ! Can't wait to load this bitch up today and do that experimental thang again ...

• Like 2

Cows seem to use the Navmesh now. One cow got stuck for a while running in circles around me and on a berry bush :P Punching it had no effect. No MoooOOO :(

So no sign of the new renderer? sad... One chance left then to introduce it in Q1 i guess

Hey you used my gif in the OP :D

IS it correct that the character name field can now handle more letters?