Sign in to follow this  
DenialDan

Small Ghillie Backpack/Fanny Pack

Hello DayZ community, I would like to bring an idea to the table. With ghillie suits being added recently, I believe it would be intresting to put in a small ghillie back, say the size of the smersh backpack but give it a ghille skin or, just like guns, give it the ability to have a small ghille wrap, but just that back back or a new one that could be implemented. Just a thought.

• Like 5

If anybody looks at this post, please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas or even improve the idea that I had brought forward :) thanks

Just add a craftable ghillie wrap for the SMERSH backpack and make it compatible with the full ghillie suit.

I dont think you would really need a wrap for the SMERSH backpack tho, its low profile and has decent camo to start with, so maybe they could just make the SMERSH compatible with the ghillie suit.

Edited by nillie

I'm not sure but I think if your a ghillie and you wear the SMERSH vest with Backpack it's somewhat concealed on your person anyway, haven't really had a chance to test this out though.

I'm not sure but I think if your a ghillie and you wear the SMERSH vest with Backpack it's somewhat concealed on your person anyway, haven't really had a chance to test this out though.

I believe the smersh bag pokes out a little bit when you have the smersh vest w/ bag