Sign in to follow this  
vburnin8tor

Multiple Monitors Issue

Hey I use a program called Actual Multiple Monitors and there is a feature called Ignore Deactivation and it used to function with DayZ Standalone, letting me go to my second monitor without the game minimizing but since the latest update it doesn't function anymore. I've tried all different ways of activating "Ignore Deactivation" and I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem, or if anyone has a solution.

Thanks! 

-vburnin8tor

I run in windows mode but even at that the game pauses video feed if the DayZ game window is not active. I hate this because if I get a message in on one of my other screens I cannot reply without making sure I am in a safe place otherwise some marathon runner zeek may creep up and kill me. Please DayZ Dev team implement correct game windowing. Some of us like to multitask while playing.

• Like 1

It may have to do with the fact that it somehow has to create an overlay for it to be working (needed so you don't tab out).

This may cause issues with DayZ, as some other overlays have stopped working in the last patch as well (due to security-reasons)

• Like 1