Sign in to follow this  
sobieski12

Solo – Hardcore – Guerrilla warfare versus multiple squads.

The primary objective was to capture one or two players. But in expecting a small skirmish, I walked into a war-zone. A war-zone of 10+ dead players. Not to even mention the number of bodies I've not discovered. Watch and see me survive a battle "Against All Odds".

• Like 1

A strange place for such a unorganized war-zone. I see them quite often in the big cities, but those in the woods are quite rare. especially since you are at least 10 minutes away from any big gun spawns, considering the long swim to the island or the walk from Balota.

You most certainly cheated death there with those 3 guys only hitting your arm :P

A strange place for such a unorganized war-zone. I see them quite often in the big cities, but those in the woods are quite rare. especially since you are at least 10 minutes away from any big gun spawns, considering the long swim to the island or the walk from Balota.

You most certainly cheated death there with those 3 guys only hitting your arm :P

I honestly believe it's to control the beach that most people depart to the prison.

The squad that controls that specific beach, controls who arrives and leaves. 

That hill in general is perfect place for sniper as-well, thus I am not surprised that there are some players in the area. But I never expected that I'd walk into a war-zone.

------------------

As for that 1 versus 3... yeah trust me... my heart stopped when the 3 players all stopped and faced me with guns...lol