General Moon

Some ideas i came up with.

These are some ideas i came up with at the spot that i think should be in the game.

Food & Water:

Lifestraw - hard to find, can be used at ANY water source, works pretty much as a well.

MRE - Military grade "Meal Ready to Eat", rare, pack itself works as a medkit with default items used for making the meal, MRE only consists of the base items needed, water required.

Coffee & Tea - bags of Coffee & Tea can be found around the map, coffee is common and tea is uncommon(remember this is Russia), [Tea]: pour some water into a cooking pot, cook the water, pour it into a canteen or PET bottle, add tea, [Coffee]: pour water & add coffee into a cooking pot, heat the water, pour into a canteen/PET bottle. Both heats you up pretty effectively.

Clothing:

Fingerless Gloves(i know that they are in the game files).

A hoodie down & up option on the torso clothing with hoods.

suit - makes you look like a badass ;)

Weapons & Attachments:

A series of handguns from the Glock series, like the Glock 17, Glock 18 and Glock 25.

M134 Minigun - an Extremely rare weapon which takes just as rare ammunition, 10000 round ammo belt, it's the rarest weapon in the game and can only be mounted to vehicles.

MG3 - German machine gun that can be held in hands or mounted to vehicles for improved accuracy and stability.

.44 Desert Eagle - Powerful handgun produced in Israel, it is chambered in .44 ammunition.

PKM - Soviet machine gun that can be mounted to cars or carried in hands, can be found in military areas or pre-mounted to cars.

M249 - American machine gun that can be mounted to cars or carried in hands, can only be found at UH-1Y-Venom helicopter crash sites.

This is a WIP post, feel free to comment any ideas you think should be on this list. Credit to CREDIDRED for the MRE idea, check out his YouTube channel, he has great ideas which he makes models for and is open for modders to use his work. https://www.youtube.com/user/CREDIDREAD

Removed:

Full blood bags

Barrett .50 Cal Sniper.

Accepted and added to the game:

Atlas Bipod

Edited by General Moon
  • Like 2

Very good ideas. 

But the blood bags wouldn't make sense because they would have to be kept cold so they don't expire, and even if kept at 4 degrees Celsius it expires in 35 days. 

I like everything except some of the guns. .50 cal sniper rifle has been said no to the devs but youll get the draganov and possibly the vss vintorez. Desert eagle same no but if they add .44 magnum then maybe the desert 44 but no .50 action express variant. Mg 42 is no but mg 3 is a modernized variant and takes NATO and those work much better. The minigun makes a good addition since its stationed on the heli but it should be extremely rare to get one in a good enough condition to be able to work but even with that you need an external power source, allooottt of ammo, ammo belts as a feed system, something to mount it on(you won't be able to use it in your hands), and some repairs(weapon cleaning kit will help it but won't fix it you will need metal and stuff). All the glocks are good but the g17 will most likely come in.

Very good ideas. 

But the blood bags wouldn't make sense because they would have to be kept cold so they don't expire, and even if kept at 4 degrees Celsius it expires in 35 days. 

Yeah, makes sense, maybe some expired blood then?

I like everything except some of the guns. .50 cal sniper rifle has been said no to the devs but youll get the draganov and possibly the vss vintorez. Desert eagle same no but if they add .44 magnum then maybe the desert 44 but no .50 action express variant. Mg 42 is no but mg 3 is a modernized variant and takes NATO and those work much better. The minigun makes a good addition since its stationed on the heli but it should be extremely rare to get one in a good enough condition to be able to work but even with that you need an external power source, allooottt of ammo, ammo belts as a feed system, something to mount it on(you won't be able to use it in your hands), and some repairs(weapon cleaning kit will help it but won't fix it you will need metal and stuff). All the glocks are good but the g17 will most likely come in.

The G17 is hopefully coming into the game, you've stated some good points about the weapons. And the dev have been talking about adding the PKM as a vehicle-mounted weapon when vehicles are expanded drastically.

The G17 is hopefully coming into the game, you've stated some good points about the weapons. And the dev have been talking about adding the PKM as a vehicle-mounted weapon when vehicles are expanded drastically.

I would love to see the pkm as well as the other mgs you suggested but we need to make sure there balanced. And we don't have to worry as much for hackers there getting banned a lot easier now.

Yeah, makes sense, maybe some expired blood then?

Yeah, why not you could empty it and fill it with fresh blood i guess. 

Yeah, why not you could empty it and fill it with fresh blood i guess. 

Or perhaps just not inspect the bag, use it,  and die of sepsis.

@OP: 50 caliber, uuhggg; there is a time and a place for everything. Semi-auto murder-at-1000-meter-machine, with ten round capacity, I hope they don't; ever.

M134 Minigun - an Extremely rare weapon which takes just as rare ammunition, 250 round mag(i don't know what you would call it)

Mother of God... Okay, this gun is mounted on choppers and HMMWVs and planes. It fires at 4000 RPM (Rounds Per Minute) and can only be shot in 3 second intervals (That's how your trained) because it will melt the barrels and the recoil can flip a HMMWV because of the sheer power.

250 round mag? You said you didn't know what it was called, its roughly 10000 rounds of linked ammo (that's what my dad rode with anyway) in ammo cans. 250 rounds would last long enough for you to depress the butterfly trigger all the way.

Sorry for the rant, that gun is just IMPOSSIBLE to use in an EOTWAWKI (End Of The World As We Know It) scenario. If I had enough ammo to use the mini, Id rather load it into my mags for my AR with a 4-16x40 scope. Last me a lifetime lol.

Mother of God... Okay, this gun is mounted on choppers and HMMWVs and planes. It fires at 4000 RPM (Rounds Per Minute) and can only be shot in 3 second intervals (That's how your trained) because it will melt the barrels and the recoil can flip a HMMWV because of the sheer power.

250 round mag? You said you didn't know what it was called, its roughly 10000 rounds of linked ammo (that's what my dad rode with anyway) in ammo cans. 250 rounds would last long enough for you to depress the butterfly trigger all the way.

Sorry for the rant, that gun is just IMPOSSIBLE to use in an EOTWAWKI (End Of The World As We Know It) scenario. If I had enough ammo to use the mini, Id rather load it into my mags for my AR with a 4-16x40 scope. Last me a lifetime lol.

Oh, well im far from a gun expert, i know my fair share about ARs and handguns but i don't know shit about the minigun, only that it's an extremely lethal weapon.

• Like 1

Or perhaps just not inspect the bag, use it,  and die of sepsis.

@OP: 50 caliber, uuhggg; there is a time and a place for everything. Semi-auto murder-at-1000-meter-machine, with ten round capacity, I hope they don't; ever.

Yeah, thinking about it a .50 cal would be too OP, if the dev made the gun itself ultimately extremely rare and same with the ammo it would've been kind of balanced.

I would love to see the pkm as well as the other mgs you suggested but we need to make sure there balanced. And we don't have to worry as much for hackers there getting banned a lot easier now.

I know, after 0.53 the majority of hackers are banned. I saw lots of hackers before the 0.50 update and by 0.53 most hackers were banned, the dev did a very good job.

The SVD is confirmed to be added too.

These are very nice ideas.
An idea that I came up with, is the option of 2 'field of views', one for when you are in third person and one when you are in first and/or aiming down the sights. This is because lot's of people (including me) are constantly switching the field of view. You need a low field of view when aiming and a higher one when in third person.
Let me know what you think about it.
(I really like the hoodie idea!!)

Edited by ActionBrother

LMG's aren't really made for close range. They are bulky and heavy and very cumbersome and that is without the ammo attached. 

I mean, any gun is deadly at close range, but LMG's aren't something you run and gun with. They kick like a mule most of the time.

I think LMG's should be in the game, but mostly russian ones like PKM, PKP, RPK's ect ect. I don't really think the m60 and american guns that are very old would be in that setting since there are better more modern guns than them. 

Just my 2 cents.