Sign in to follow this  
JackWalsh

Suggestion: COOKING crafting BBQ sticks

The short description:

Craft BBQ stick, with one inventory slot which can hold one peace of meat. This can then be used to hold (or placed) above the fire, to bake it. Materials needed: one wooden stick.

The long story:

Today I used the cooking system with a cookingpot, fireplacekit, and the tripod. This is not a reasonable way to cook, especially for the lone wolf. The stuff you need to do this is just too much. The cooking pot takes 4 slots, the tripod needs to be on your back. Yes, you can use stones, but you need tools for that.

As a lone wolf it would be reasonable, and realistic, to make a fire, and then place a stick above the fire to cook one piece of meat. This would at least be doable. I prefer this over the gascan with stove.

Would be really nice to see this as another option.

Edited by JackWalsh

Already been suggested. I think a similar thread is on the front page right now.

Oh yeah, i checked the already suggested items. And this wasn't there. But yeah, i just saw on the frontpage that someone suggested something similar with sharpened sticks.

I didn't see that before I posted, otherwise I weould not have posted this. But what can you do? I'm not perfect, right? right. good.

Edited by JackWalsh

The short description:

Craft BBQ stick, with one inventory slot which can hold one peace of meat. This can then be used to hold (or placed) above the fire, to bake it. Materials needed: one wooden stick.

The long story:

Today I used the cooking system with a cookingpot, fireplacekit, and the tripod. This is not a reasonable way to cook, especially for the lone wolf. The stuff you need to do this is just too much. The cooking pot takes 4 slots, the tripod needs to be on your back. Yes, you can use stones, but you need tools for that.

As a lone wolf it would be reasonable, and realistic, to make a fire, and then place a stick above the fire to cook one piece of meat. This would at least be doable. I prefer this over the gascan with stove.

Would be really nice to see this as another option.

Yea , I wish the frying pan was back and working or they had one of these grill baskets.ab0138e7-6622-4431-9233-82925b1a1c49_zps

Edited by LoveAffair
  • Like 1