Sign in to follow this  
Squar34

I would like to report 3(!) hackers!

Hello, people on the forums!

I met this guy like 2-3 months ago, called REDACTED. He later introduced me for his friend, REDACTED. We all had fun playing on RP servers and such. They both played legit, however, lately they got bored of the KOSers and the struggle of finding and surviving with good loot.

A few weeks ago, this guy called REDACTED met a guy with the ingame name of "REDACTED". He was going crazy in teamspeak because of he found a hacker. They both added eachother, but I and Ryan thought it was a bad idea. (REDACTED and REDACTED are apparently both 15 years old squeakers.)

A week ago when I came home from school, REDACTED and REDACTED both had bought the same hack as this REDACTED guy had, for like £15 a month. This was actually legit hack. They told me everything they could do, dupe, see players/loot. I got it confirmed, but just left the server and them. I deleted REDACTED and this REDACTEDguy, but blocked REDACTED so I could eventually find back to these people if I ever needed.

TLDR: After a week of KNOWING that they got hacks, I decide to try to get these people banned. I have currently no ingame proof, however I might be able to get some if there's anyone that need it (ABLE to f*****g ban them.)

Here's some SS of them on Teamspeak and steam:

<snippitty>
As you can see, they have been playing with each other lately, based on hours played the last 2 weeks. REDACTED  changed his nickname btw.

<snapitty>

Note that I've blurred out their Teamspeak because I don't want anyone to get me "caught", just in case if i REALLY need ingame proof ;)
Hope any developers contact me for further information about these hackers. Sadly they made me do this, I want to get these out of the Dayz community ASAP.
Hope you find this trustworthy.
Edited by orlok
No naming and shaming.

Its good that you want to get rid of hackers, sadly, those screens dont tell nothing but their TS names... hopefully battleye will get theese someday

You should report this to boneboys or some other mod.

Boneboys damn near never answers his PMs.

Send it to Kichilron or Steak and Potatoes, or anyone else with a light blue name. They are rather active and will get back to you in a timely fashion.

Also, INb4 this thread gets modified/removed for listing hack-types :P

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

Its good that you want to get rid of hackers, sadly, those screens dont tell nothing but their TS names... hopefully battleye will get theese someday

As I stated. I can probably get more screenshots if there's actually any developers that I can report this to, or do contact me. I havent played with them since i saw them hack, so I would need to hang out with them again to get some proof.

Boneboys damn near never answers his PMs.

The 3-4 times I've messaged him he's responded. Actually all mentioned and even accolyte have responded to everything I've ever sent them. All seem pretty responsive.

• Like 1

You should report this to boneboys or some other mod.

• Like 2

I know of noone of the Moderation Team that do not respond to PM's. I know I have always responded, even to the most nonsensical (provenly).

This is most likely even the best way to get our attention and the only way to solve problems. And it does solve problems. Complaining about us being Nazi's does not.

• Like 5