Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jizz

Is M4 spawning in 0.53?.. Am I on to something or just unlucky?

As the title suggests, I'm at a loss here.  I've found (at least) 4 SMERSH vests, 3 ACOGs, 4 RDS, 3 FNX, 2 FNX-RDS sights, dozens of mags and attachments, and an AUG - but not a single M4 (Not to mention about 50 raincoats).  Anyone else feeling like the loot tables were rebalanced or perhaps they're not spawning at all? I'm ok with being wrong about this, but I feel like my hit-rate on 0.52 for M4's was about 1 in 6 smoker crashes... Now its like 0 for 20

ive found around 4 m4s so far and buddys found a couple aswell on the latest patch, your just unlucky :(

• Like 1

Just unlucky. A friend seems to have found the most he's ever found this update. Said he'd never found a single one before .53 lol.

• Like 1

You need to share that loot with me :) where did you say you where again on the map? ehhe

Much loot is not spawning in, very annoying actually. Whom cares about raincoats at every turn or brooms...

I hope this one gets patched fast, its very boring to search buildings to find 0 items in them other then a map or two...

and why so many damaged items?

M4 haven't seen one either.

• Like 1

Just unlucky. A friend seems to have found the most he's ever found this update. Said he'd never found a single one before .53 lol.

You've inspired me. I will keep looking.

Is he/you havning most success in Persistence-Off or in both?

I can tell you M4's are spawning in. Found a couple of Helicopter sites that had 2 or 3 of them on them. Even found a couple of Pristine ones. Keep looking you will find one soon enough.

• Like 2

Unlucky I'd say, I found 2 last night when checking chopper crash sites as well as fnx45 and attachments. Also I haven't seen any chopper or police car spawns on persistence enabled servers, not saying they don't happen but in my experience I haven't found much on those servers with it enabled.

The loot table seems to be a bit out of wack, as I too have found choppers with 10 rain coats and nothing else but I passed it off as being already looted as it was near the NWAF and highly traveled area

• Like 1

I've heard various things about the spawns at crash sites. I'd say it's pretty random, cause I was incline to say that the M4 was more rare than the other spawns, as I found 6 AUG for 1 M4, but some had the opposite of what I found.

It's a bit funny that you start this topic today, as yesterday I finally found an M4 at a crash site, to go with the mags I had for a long, long time...

2s9pv8g.jpg

• Like 1

ive found around 4 m4s so far and buddys found a couple aswell on the latest patch, your just unlucky :(

DAMN.......I am lucky to find one or two per update and I actively seek out heli crashes.  Ho-Hum......This is why I do not gamble no luck indeed. :blush:

Edited by huf757

DAMN.......I am lucky to find one or two per update and I actively seek out heli crashes.  Ho-Hum......This is why I do not gamble no luck indeed. :blush:

That sucks =/. I have had to leave a couple behind because I was already double carrying two pristine ones and the rest of the clan was double carrying as well. It sucks leaving them behind. If I find another one soon. I will hit you up and get it kitted out for you.

That sucks =/. I have had to leave a couple behind because I was already double carrying two pristine ones and the rest of the clan was double carrying as well. It sucks leaving them behind. If I find another one soon. I will hit you up and get it kitted out for you.

You're too kind sir. TY

Are you on persistence enabled servers?

Jizz your just unlucky my buddy found 2 of them in one crash there hard to locate. I also found my first amphibia s and I had a mag for it and I found a fnx optics thing all I need is the fnx.

I can confirm that persistence enabled servers have crashes but they don't respawn but once per week.

I found several which were picked clean.. Sever restarted went back heli in same place still empty.

So for persistent servers don't even try.

I find plenty of helis by grabbing a v3s after restart and cruising for 20 mins

Really is easy...

It is these infernal pso scopes and suppressors which are killing me

Edited by trev186