conano420

possible admin abuse

Yes hello I was playing on a public hive server and the admin kicked me so he could come around the corner and kill me.
is that really allowed?
here is a video of it happening.

[snippety snip]

how does he know who you are in order to kick you?

Also 

inb4 lock

• Like 1

he looked up on the logs my name cause there was only like 3 people in the server cause it was a fresh restart.

What did he look up exactly? It gives no positional data. There is no way for him to know its you. And how do you know the guy you were fighting was the admin? No offence dude but this is a lot of silliness. 

Edited by B@ker
  • Like 1

well there was only 4 people on the server including me so id immagin the other people were with him as its his clan server, thats how id immagin he knew it,

There is literally no evidence to support this. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

yeah and sometimes i get kicked and loose all my gear unfairly and this is what i get when i ask for help thanks bud

yeah and sometimes i get kicked and loose all my gear unfairly and this is what i get when i ask for help thanks bud

You are not asking for help, you are posting youtube videos with huge red type screaming admin abuse out of paranoia. 

• Like 1

it did happen and they reset the server all day to farm themselves loot man

the abuse tickets will sort out all that then they are breaking rules

it did happen and they reset the server all day to farm themselves loot man

the abuse tickets will sort out all that then they are breaking rules

If you suspect they are breaking the rules you can report them here

Where to to send your server reports:

Multiplay:            support@multiplay.co.uk

Vilayer:               abuse@vilayer.com

Fragnet:              abuse@fragnet.net or submit a ticket to their abuse department

GamingDeluxe:  admin@gamingdeluxe.co.uk

Gameservers:    support@gameservers.com

If you don't know which GSP the offending server is rented from, just send the report to all of them and they'll sort it out themselves.

* Remember to include the IP and port numbers, the server name is not enough*

You find these numbers by highlighting the server in the server browser, then selecting 'Detail' at the lower right. If you can't remember which server you were playing on, you can find it under the 'History' tab.

• Like 1

If you encounter an abusive admin or server, please do not post it here on the forums. We cannot do anything with these reports. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these servers. Please report them to the GSPs directly following the pinned Guidelines.

• Like 4