Sign in to follow this  
lavahot87

Death upon signing in

So after accidentally being killed by a new player/friend, i decided to take a different route. I ended up at a small military loot point in the central north, and i mean way north. At this point it was just me and a friend in the server because I was teaching him how to play. My character was healthy, energized, hydrated, and most gear was pristine. I decide to head west where I found a little place with a couple bulldozers and a barracks looking place, but not barracks. Server reset. Waited ample time ads to not lose my character, logged back in to an EMPTY server, saw a glimpse of the surroundings, and then you are dead. Now i understand the game is in alpha still. But i mean c'mon, dying randomly on flat ground with a fully healthy character. And I had just found my first AKM, drum and flash bang. Kinda disappointed. 

Or maybe the area doesnt get much traffic therefore bugs arent encountered much? and back when i posted before is when alot of people were having issues falling thru ladders and walls.