Sign in to follow this  
a_irish_fella

Im soo sickk of this....<eating flesh>

NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION...my players sick from eating a wee slice of human flesh ( Was tasty, bit fatty though) how do i fix myself up? I have tried painkillers and anti-biotic pills that i have acquired with the current player but still sick, i have vomited once and get messages saying im nauseous and faint so im guessing il pass out anytime? So any help much appreciated..

Now why i ate human flesh, i met this "Kid" in novo, he said he was friendly and wanted to chat, we where in the main tower at novo, he asked me where i was from i replied Ireland, he then asked again... i guess this was his tactic at tricking me so i replied IRELAND as he raised his gun and shot me, ( I was standing still and we were about 1ft apart, he managed to miss my head ) so i ran upstairs, waited at a corner and pounced as soon as i seen him, axe vs repeater ( with a bad aim). I hit him twice, he got a few shots in but i was still alive, he then decided to run away, i chased him down the stairs saying "Why you running kid" his genius reply was "Because i f""""d your mum and got her pregnant" I then landed the final blow killing him, i then decided death was not enough for this person and cutting him up and eating him was only fair. But now im faced the aftermath of cannibalism!  

1. Dont be a dick in dayz

2. If you insist on being a dick, get a aim!

Cool story, thought id share :) But still how do i stop my player from being sick?

• Like 2

there is no healing be, your toon will be sick until he dies.

go to the coast, suicide and run to get your gear back.

eating long pigs is not that good, remember that for the future

• Like 2

Yeah, if you're going to go cannibal, you go all in till you die or hide your gear and suicide. Haunt the coast with an axe and shotgun and eat people till you get your just desserts.

Cook them first next time...or do what I do and carve up the meat and scatter it all around the body. It'll let everyone else know they're dealing with a cold-blooded psychopath.

• Like 1

Charcoal Tabs, drink water till you vomit? I would think Antibiotics would have nothing to do with a food related illness... You really should have cooked it first I guess, or not eaten a person to begin with I suppose. If you go the cooking route just remember, you have like a 10 second window between hot/cooked to cooked/burned to pick it up.  ;)

Just wait there is this new thing in the exp branch, where is you murder someone you start crying because you killed them.

Or at least thats what I think happend.

Cooking the meat cuts down your chances of going crazy but not by much.  I remember seeing that uncooked meat gives a 75% chance of contacting Prion disease, while cooked meat has a 50% chance, and burnt meat has a 25% chance.  Maybe someone else can shed more light on those numbers.

Either way OP you need to die before the crazy laughter ends.

Edited by IReadTheAgreement
  • Like 1

Cook them first next time...or do what I do and carve up the meat and scatter it all around the body. It'll let everyone else know they're dealing with a cold-blooded psychopath.

Ha, now thats a good idea, could you imagine running into a big citie and finding human meat lying around, wouldnt stay too long :)

• Like 1

title edited for clarity.

• Like 1

Hydrate till you throw up, eat and drink more till you throw up again, do it so many times untill you lose sickness status.

Then eat till your hunger and thirst are light green.

Everytime the sickness status appears again, repeat drinkin till you throw up and eat your hunger status back to light green and thirst atleast dark green.

Should take some time (less than hour) till you get healing status again.

But still how do i stop my player from being sick?

I had to vomit 5+ times to get rid of the sick status. The sick status came back twice after it was already gone as soon as i started eating.

In the end i got rid of the sickness. I was still laughin and twitching.

Edited by halp