Sign in to follow this  
therandomredstone

Alcohol and Intoxication

I take NO credit for this suggestion. I just wanted to spread it more so others could see.

fadg1l.jpg

Thoughts?

Edited by therandomredstone
  • Like 3

You had me at 'alcohol'.

Even if alcohol was useless as a tool and only brought negative effects, I'd drink, because what else are you gonna do when society has collapsed around you and everyone is either a ravenous ghoul or your potential cause of death? Tip one out for the fallen comrades, and down the rest.

You had me at 'alcohol'.

Even if alcohol was useless as a tool and only brought negative effects, I'd drink, because what else are you gonna do when society has collapsed around you and everyone is either a ravenous ghoul or your potential cause of death? Tip one out for the fallen comrades, and down the rest.

Same reason I would use it. same with cigarettes.

*takes slug. "yep... this whole apocalypse thing just means you don't gotta pay for booze." *finishes bottle, slams it to ground and pulls another out from bag.

Same reason I would use it. same with cigarettes.

*takes slug. "yep... this whole apocalypse thing just means you don't gotta pay for booze." *finishes bottle, slams it to ground and pulls another out from bag.

And maybe if we ask nice we can get a broken bottle as an improvised melee weapon...

omg you could also cut in and out or somehow lose the abality to speak corectly in ingame chat.