GregzTheGreat

A wonderful experience.

What a wonderful experience I've just had.

Near Berezino area, on a private shard without hackers, I come across a group of 5 people all at once. We all have a chat and share food. Some random bandit then begins firing at us, to which 3 of the group charge towards him with axe's and maul him to death without taking any shots. We then proceed to travel across the entire map, making fires, sharing stories, and having fun until I had to log off.

What a refreshing experience. I'll remember that for a while. A wonderful break from being killed for no reason by waste of space children.

I'll upload a video or two about my experiences today in the gallery sometime soon. Great fun. It's that sort of thing that makes this game great.

Edited by GregzTheGreat
  • Like 5

There's friendly people everywhere. :) Sometimes it just takes a bit to find the diamonds in the rough. Wish more people would take the time to at least do something interesting. You can kill me all you want, but at least make it entertaining. 

• Like 1

There's friendly people everywhere. :) Sometimes it just takes a bit to find the diamonds in the rough. Wish more people would take the time to at least do something interesting. You can kill me all you want, but at least make it entertaining. 

I agree. Not moments ago I went into a city on my main public hive character that has been alive for over a month. He had a full ghillie, mosin, smersh vest and backpack. Very rare stuff.

Because of the upcoming wipe, I wanted to help as many people as possible and not worry about risk.

I got to help two people by providing food. I then approached a third. He kept asking, "Sniper? See sniper? Bad sniper? Where is sniper?"

I replied, "I'm not a sniper. I'm just a ghillie, I'm here to give you some food."

"Oh, no, there is sniper, a bad sniper. You are nice sniper."

*You are dead*

He was talking about a sniper of the rooftop above me all along. Damn communication barriers.

My point being, I don't mind death, but it was horrific to have months worth of effort and character development taken away with such a boring, unoriginal shot from a rooftop.

I truly don't understand the benefit behind mindless killing.

• Like 2

I gravitated to playing a private UK server recently.

In every game I ever played online, British players, (usually kids) would just sling insults and racial slurs at me for no reason.
But in this server, I have yet to meet a single mean minded player.

2 Days ago I was held up by gun point by a player 1-2 minutes after spawning.
He had a Mosin, Cowboy hat, wool coat, and cargo pants. My mind was telling me to just punch him. Who robs bambis?
I decided to talk it out and see where it went. Turns out he had never done a full blood transplant and wanted to see how it works, so I agreed to help.

For bleeding me dry, he gave me a Longhorn, ammo, and some food,

The friendliest experiences are still my favorite ones.

• Like 2

I play in the public hive with a friend, however he was not on, so i was going to play on private, i spawned on Prigorodki,i ran at the barns ,i found a shovel and then i saw a player, he demonstrated friend, after a minutes we decided to start a farm, but after a while we started feeling hungry, so we went to Cherno to find food and the server went down and I could not find it

This events are so nice.