Sign in to follow this  
therunningmanz

A Last Stand Against Evil! With a Sporter.....

Good job. Too bad You didn't make it but at least they lost more than you did. And you didn't get eaten :)

• Like 1

Lol .... screw the bleeding I'm finishin the job! ... very nice vid mate

Edited by SaveMeJebus
  • Like 1

Trying the Sporter with a 30 round mag is on my DayZ to-do list - I recently gave up the chance of using one in favour of taking a Mosin with LRS but this video has really made me want to try one out (even though it appears to have very little stopping power!)

• Like 1

Trying the Sporter with a 30 round mag is on my DayZ to-do list - I recently gave up the chance of using one in favour of taking a Mosin with LRS but this video has really made me want to try one out (even though it appears to have very little stopping power!)

Aye, but it has almost no recoil, it's fairly quiet, and the iron sights are dead on. Someone with good aim can turn the Sporter into a weapon of mass pwnage.

• Like 2

Also try the repeater. It loads 11 bullets and packs a hell of a punch.

• Like 2

Aye, but it has almost no recoil, it's fairly quiet, and the iron sights are dead on. Someone with good aim can turn the Sporter into a weapon of mass pwnage.

^^^^ this!!! In previous vids (sorry for the plugs)  I went t the NW with a Sporter and came back with fully kitted M4 and AK101 in the vid "Sporting Chance", I also managed to kill two players who were playing together with just a one round in the chamber Sporter in the vid ".22 in the chamber" !

CQB you really have to hit chest or head and that can be tricky as they are moving about and you are focusing on not getting hit as much as poss too. However from around 50m the bullet goes exactly where the site is every time and there is no sway. If your target happens to stop still it's pretty much a one hit kill to the head every time. I'd suggerst giving it a try, having two clips is really handy, otherwise if you come across two players at the same time you can be in trouble. It does take a lot of hits to kill, but getting peppered by Sporter rounds tends to stop people playing to their normal level and they tend to start flapping about until they are dead.

Edited by TheRunningManZ
  • Like 2

well they don't know you died....so they're thinking, "one dude with a sporter took us both out."

• Like 2

..unless they are reading here and not coming forward. And will from now on only eat players carrying sporters.

• Like 1