Sign in to follow this  
mrvallochar

Stream Snipers! [Dayz standalone] [YOUTUBE]

This should be posted in the Gallery mate

• Like 2

Why is it everytime a Streamer in Streaming and they get killed it's because of a "Stream Sniper", could have been a well organized group at the Airfield doing some PvP, and let's face it the Firestation is an over-camped area of NWAF, and you'de be a moron not to check the roofs.

Meant no offense by this reply, just bored with seeing the same ol' excuse/label of players.

Why is it everytime a Streamer in Streaming and they get killed it's because of a "Stream Sniper", could have been a well organized group at the Airfield doing some PvP, and let's face it the Firestation is an over-camped area of NWAF, and you'de be a moron not to check the roofs.

Meant no offense by this reply, just bored with seeing the same ol' excuse/label of players.

We had a guy in our team that every time he got killed he would yell "fucking hackers". Yeah righto mate, maybe you are just shit! needless to say he doesn't play with us any more.

Given your lack of subscribers I find it unlikely that they were stream snipers. If you were Goldglove or Frankie then maybe - not to rain on your parade or anything.

I don't get it? You were talking to them, you basically told them where you were and then when they come and shot you, you blame it on stream sniping? I went to click on another video and the description for that said you were getting stream sniped too. You seem to be really unlucky, I've only streamed maybe 5 or 6 times but to an average of roughly 70-80 viewers and I haven't been stream sniped once? I'd be very careful with the term dude as it an instant turn off if it is unfounded.

You are in a military role play clan I gather and are at the NW Airfield. It seems a bit late for "no need to kill my boyz" talk given that you are in a clan at the NW. Groups at NW = KOS or run away to 99.99% of all DayZ players. Even me and I'm a fairly passive player. Groups go to NW to kill other players pretty much 100% of the time.

You have a good voice for YT and streaming. The TS chatter, the webcam and stream footage always put people off videos mate. If you really want to get into it properly. Start making a video a week on YT where you play by yourself and interact with players however you want to. Learn to edit and you will grow, just having a decent voice really helps and you have that! It takes forever to grow on twitch although it looks like you are doing OK, again though the TS and other people are a big turn of on twitch if you want a wider audience.

Looks like you been Owned! I am starting to dislike 3rd person for the reasons Airfield full view from laying down with the face to the roof.

However when I run I cant handle 1st person, makes me feel sick.

If one of those guys got shot from you up there it would have been so unfair in my eyes, the only real shot you had was off into the tree lines.

Otherwise good attempt at making a video, unless you thought they cheated? -ATC behind you also can see, and other full ranged things.

Myself I would have thrown a frag and ended it real quick.