sharky_legit

dayz commander displaying "error code 0000065432"

Hi guys,

Up until recently I was able to play dayz epoch fine through dayz commander. But now whenever I try to launch the game through dayz commander an error message shows up saying "Application Load error P:0000065432" I have legitimate copies of Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead, and Dayz Mod all through steam. They are all up to date including battleye. Whenever I launch OA it launches fine, but it won't let me join any dayz epoch servers even when I have it enabled in expansions. If I try to join a server in OA it says to delete these dayz files or install accepted keys. Not sure what the problem is because I never modified the files and it worked fine but suddenly it won't work anymore. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the Forum,

please make sure to make yourself familiar with the layout of the Forum as well as reading the Guidelines and rules before posting.

Wrong section, DayZCommander is not recommended anymore, as it's utterly broken. DayZ Mod is being distributed via Steam - nothing else you need other than Steam.

Moved.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Up until recently I was able to play dayz epoch fine through dayz commander. But now whenever I try to launch the game through dayz commander an error message shows up saying "Application Load error P:0000065432" I have legitimate copies of Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead, and Dayz Mod all through steam. They are all up to date including battleye. Whenever I launch OA it launches fine, but it won't let me join any dayz epoch servers even when I have it enabled in expansions. If I try to join a server in OA it says to delete these dayz files or install accepted keys. Not sure what the problem is because I never modified the files and it worked fine but suddenly it won't work anymore. Thanks for reading.

If you need any assistance getting this working feel free to contact me via pm here or @ www.mustygaming.com. I would be happy to help.