sameason@hotmail.co.uk

Can't install dayz- "Red triangle"

I've always played a lot ARMA 2 & 3. I uninstalled dayz ages ago and got a new PC. After about 1 year of having it, I decided to install dayz once again. I've ran arma 2 & OA and even played a few missions. When I go into dayz commander to download the dayz version, I get an error that says:

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

I've reinstalled both games, reinstalled dayz commander, and flushed the DNS many times. 

Looked online for fixes, no luck. All the fixes are the same- and they don't work. This is my 4th hour trying to fix this and it's really annoying me now.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Regards,

Unoffical

Edited by Unoffical

DayZCommander no longer works, just launch the mod from Steam.

Moved to DayZMod troubleshooting.

• Like 1

I've always played a lot ARMA 2 & 3. I uninstalled dayz ages ago and got a new PC. After about 1 year of having it, I decided to install dayz once again. I've ran arma 2 & OA and even played a few missions. When I go into dayz commander to download the dayz version, I get an error that says:

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

I've reinstalled both games, reinstalled dayz commander, and flushed the DNS many times. 

Looked online for fixes, no luck. All the fixes are the same- and they don't work. This is my 4th hour trying to fix this and it's really annoying me now.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Regards,

Unoffical

If you need any further assistance please pm me here or @ mustygaming.com I would be happy to help :)

• Like 1