Sign in to follow this  
MrFunnyForDays

DayZ For Mac?

Hey ladys and gentlemen, I have bought dayz on steam but come to find out it isnt for mac. Which really blows bc i spent money on the game and now i cant play it, Really hoping someone makes it to wear i can play on mac bc this game is OUTSTANDING! ive played it at my friends house a few times and i feel in love! Plz make this game for mac bc i really dont feel like going and buying a windows computer just to play. HELP NEEDED! Thanks MrFunnyForDays 

This won't happen in the foreseeable future, sorry. You should have checked the requirements before your purchase.

You might be able to Boot Camp your mac to run windows, and then run DayZ, but I doubt if it will run very well. You will still want to check the minimum requirements in this case to see if this is even an option.

• Like 1

Plz make this game for mac bc i really dont feel like going and buying a windows computer just to play.

Friends do not let friends play PC games  on Mac iOS. 

Bootcamp and install Windows is the only way to expect to play most games on a Mac and even then you might have issues.

If there is a Mac version of DayZ will this coincide with a plethora of hipster clothes being added to the game?

• Like 3