Sign in to follow this  
pxly1377

Guns & Clothing

So regarding the guns i would like to see the vss vintorez back into game with a little higher spawn rate as , its a useless sniper and you wont get far is sniping at more that 300m , also any more snipers like the lapua for example wont kill someone above 600+. So it wont be that overpowered and you can make the spawns only at heli crash sites with 0.19% chance spawning. Here is a list of guns that i personally would like to see in-game , PKM , G36C SD , MG36 and all guns listed above. The "warm clothing" from dayz namalsk should make an entry to dayz vanilla as temperature is a problem now. Also the winter ghille.

So regarding the guns i would like to see the vss vintorez back into game with a little higher spawn rate as , its a useless sniper and you wont get far is sniping at more that 300m , also any more snipers like the lapua for example wont kill someone above 600+. So it wont be that overpowered and you can make the spawns only at heli crash sites with 0.19% chance spawning. Here is a list of guns that i personally would like to see in-game , PKM , G36C SD , MG36 and all guns listed above. The "warm clothing" from dayz namalsk should make an entry to dayz vanilla as temperature is a problem now. Also the winter ghille.

I play standalone more than the mod, but once snowfall or a snow biome is added into the game, they could add in white spray-paint and you could spray-paint your ghillie suits and guns a white with grey splotches type of color scheme. But I agree with you but if you are serious about this you should start a poll!