ifailedprek

How to change status condition to english?

Hello, i just got the game DayZ and it's really fun and all, but my status condition is in a different language and I can't understand it. Like where it says you're hungry, thirsty, etc. Is there any way for me to change it to english? Everything else is in english except that. BTW I think it's in russian. THANKS!

Hmm, I have never heard of that before. Is it just a server admin spamming foreign words or is it all the time? 

Hmm, I have never heard of that before. Is it just a server admin spamming foreign words or is it all the time? 

Sorry for replying so late, and to answer your question, no it's on all the time. Look at image below.

any pictures?

nKz5cKS.png

Where did you buy your copy of the game from?

I don't know. But maybe you can change something in the game files. Try and find language and see if you can Change It there. Best of luck!

Did you buy it from one of those second hand game key sites?

You may have accidentally paid for a Russian key.

Looks like an incomplete translation. Did you try to change the ingame language in the options?

Also, your 1000% bottle is funny.

• Like 1

On the main menu: Configure > GamePlay: What language does it say? If it's not English, click to change it.

Looks like an incomplete translation. Did you try to change the ingame language in the options?

Also, your 1000% bottle is funny.

Hacked copy?

We believe so.

Doubt that he will be back.

Steam does not show DayZ in the Library.