Sign in to follow this  
Janco rasputon

Heavily experienced Player(s)looking for Clan/group

Name is Janco rasputon there are currently to many clans/groups out there to go through them all so if any clans/groups that are wanting a former military member with vast (RL-game tactical experience) as well as a understanding of teamwork and communication hit up this post with a link to a team speak or website.

You can also PM if wanting to hit me up immediately 

I also encourage anyone that is not apart of a clan/group to also post on this thread to get some attention to find the group you are looking for cause lets face it we all get sick of flipping through pages and pages of clan/group posts.

Edit: non clan/group recruiters  please list your qualifications also if you want... better chance of getting a response  :)

• Like 1

Ryano here, 22 male looking for other adults to play with.  I am experienced and tactical.

• Like 1

Name is Janco rasputon there are currently to many clans/groups out there to go through them all so if any clans/groups that are wanting a former military member with vast (RL-game tactical experience) as well as a understanding of teamwork and communication hit up this post with a link to a team speak or website.

You can also PM if wanting to hit me up immediately 

I also encourage anyone that is not apart of a clan/group to also post on this thread to get some attention to find the group you are looking for cause lets face it we all get sick of flipping through pages and pages of clan/group posts.

Edit: non clan/group recruiters  please list your qualifications also if you want... better chance of getting a response  :)

Hello, I currently play with 2 other guys on the CCG Servers, we play on CCG EU Overpoch 2 and are looking for more people, PM me if you are interested and i will share more infomation