they should add drugs like heroin and pcp and mdma and allow to grow weed or poppy in the middle of nowhere so that there are like drug wars and stuff. I think that would be a swell Idea and the drugs help you heal and stuff but make your screen go crazy for a few minutes.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that it would really add anything to the game, considering that you can heal in other ways.

They'd also have to be careful not to appear to promote drug use as that could get the game banned in some countries. I don't think its worth it for the minute pleasure that you might get out of smoking a joint in DayZ. Just smoke one as you're playing it if you must.

Yes , use drugs to heal ... Well at least that's what our parents did during the '60s and '70s ... Fortunately those days are over , and now we refer to that "healing" as self-medication which is waaaay different lol, but I believe cigarettes, alcohol and buds were planned to be added and i'd be all for it seeing as it would become currency ( I mean who wouldn't trade an extra sporter mag they found for a bottle of vodka or a dime of sticky in the apocalypse ?) .

Saints Row cherno , i knew they were bringing out a new game just didnt think it was this one.( i actually like saints row its way over the top and thats what there going for but i dont want to see dayz turn into it lol)

So, you are telling me in an environment and situation where there currently is no food production, that people will use up a dwindling amount of fertilizer and their own valuable time and energy to grow what would amount to little more than a cash crop? In a region where there is no organized trade?

-pssshhhhhh-

The only drug that would be actually worthwhile to grow on your little list is hemp, and "smoking" hemp and "useful" hemp are two entirely different things.

Edited by Whyherro123

Suggestions go in the Suggestion Forum.

Except this one, it's going nowhere.

• Like 7