Miraculous

Can't Download Anything With Launcher for DayZ Mod

Don't say to look on the forums because i swear, i dont know if im the only person in the universe with this problem now, but absolutely nothing works. Ive tried every single suggestion that has been brought up on every forum. Ive flushed my dns, ive reinstalled the launcher, ive reinstalled the games, yes ive run the games first, yes i used to be able to play, no nothing works. When i try to download anything theres a red triangle next to it and it says there is an error. I dont know what to do anymore, its absolutely ridiculous. It used to work, but im assuming this problem arises from the GameSpy shut down. I tried using different launchers but each has its problems. Seeing as DZC has worked for me in the past and has by far the most users, im hoping of the thousands who use the app, someone can tell me what i need to do. Im pretty much willing to do anything at this point.

DayZCommander is obsolete and won't work anymore.

The only thing supported is the Steam Version of all these three:

• ARMA 2
  • ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • ARMA 2: DayZ Mod

Please note, that ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA have to be Steam-versions to be able to play these days. If you download the Mod through Steam you will have no problems whatsoever.

Please also make sure to make yourself familiar to the Forum before posting, as this is the Standalone-section of DayZ - Moved.

Welcome to the Forum.

DayZCommander is obsolete and won't work anymore.

The only thing supported is the Steam Version of all these three:

• ARMA 2
  • ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • ARMA 2: DayZ Mod

Please note, that ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA have to be Steam-versions to be able to play these days. If you download the Mod through Steam you will have no problems whatsoever.

Please also make sure to make yourself familiar to the Forum before posting, as this is the Standalone-section of DayZ - Moved.

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks, its a bummer commander is done. But what if i want to play epoch, or overpoch, what then? Also, i have a few friends who still use commander, how can that be? 

Thanks, its a bummer commander is done. But what if i want to play epoch, or overpoch, what then? Also, i have a few friends who still use commander, how can that be? 

Epoch isn't supported by us. We made sure our Mod is available on Steam so that it can be distributed safely.

DayZCommander won't fetch any new servers, it will work fine if you have an old install with preexistent servers. But you're going to be screwed as soon as you're trying to serach for new ones.

Hi, I also have the same problem, I run Dayz launcher, click Mods then press download a mod for eg. Dayz Epoch but nothing happens at all, I reinstalled the launcher multiple time sbut the same thing happens? I don't know that to do. Can someone please help

Yoo Buddy,

i had the exact  same problem but the answer is so easy:

Open your DayZ Launcher and go to the settings.

Right under "Downloads/Mods" Path is a field that says: "Force HTTP Downloads".

Just agree this option and it works now :)

Hope i can help you

Lord

Edited by ReaLord