Sign in to follow this  
PzPicklez

[Video] War In Zelenogorsk, 7 confirmed Kills

My buddy decided to go make a trade with a community we had been playing with for a while. Well today, they were being very quiet and not responding to any messages I was sending them. Once, my friend arrived at the set location he met up with the community and they shot him in cold blood, killing him. A trade that went dirty. I wasn't very happy so I logged on and messaged the leader one last time saying "If you don't respond we will be going to war." sure enough no response. In mid battle my other friend hops in to come help me and wipe out this community, and kill them we did.

If you like the video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe if you want more action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJTqKK_Yu-U

• Like 5

Great job on those bastards. 1 vs 7-8 ??? :o  Pretty intense! :thumbsup:

usually I just sit in the jungle near zelenogorsk with my ghillie and snipe dem noobs down but sometimes people come down from above the mountain D:

Im impressed by your patience and your ability to stay calm. Thats my biggest downfall, sometimes I get worked up and make wrong decisions. Good Show Sir!

• Like 1

Do you know how many there were total against you? I feel there were more than you even  saw.

Do you know how many there were total against you? I feel there were more than you even  saw.

Sorry for getting back to you so late but it was 8 people.